Zen

90 Blood Elf Hunter
From what I've managed to glean from guildies over the past week is that people from other realms have heard good things about us. If I could get other guild member's inputs, that would be great.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Zen
Best guild ever! PVE PVP RP or even just social! Paid repairs! Casual raiding OR Core raid teams! Daily arenas and random bg, and weekly Rated Battlegrounds! Very friendly and helpful members! Guild bank stocked with gear and materials! No chat rules, freedom of speech! Weekly guild meetings with lottery roll! Azeroth Holiday events! PvP Tournaments! Ventrilo! Facebook! Any 420/LBGT/multilingual (Nous parlons français & Se Habla Español) & we love to learn more languages! ALL ARE WELCOME! JOIN TODAY! PEACE AND LOVE!! :D

"Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace."
Buddha
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm confused =/
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
10/09/2012 09:25 AMPosted by Graycen
I'm confused =/

'boozle will help with that.
Reply Quote
55 Pandaren Shaman
'Tis much more noble to exult in praises sung by those outside your organization. From those internally, the sentiment is diluted.

* Disclaimer: I claim no affiliation with the guild named herein.

However, I would purchase the guild for 150,000G. Send me in-game mail if interested.
Edited by Zen on 10/9/2012 9:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Warlock

However, I would purchase the guild for 150,000G. Send me in-game mail if interested.

Totally made my day.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

Totally made my day.

Get it? See, it's funny because he uses false propaganda to recruit, then sells his guild.
Edited by Aorris on 10/9/2012 11:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
10/09/2012 11:45 AMPosted by Aorris
Get it? See, it's funny because he uses false propaganda to recruit, then sells his guild.

You're a very angry person.

But really, don't you have like, guild forums for this crap?

Unless this thread was for like, self-promotion or showing the server how nice you are. If that's the case, please put it back in your pants. There are children around.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Zen
*looks around* I don't think we have a guild website to refer to
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Warlock
This isn't it?

http://www.zen.com/
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
"Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace."

Zig's citation is a figure of speech for a sentence that brings peace. The opposite seems to do this exactly because it is the truth. Way to go.

/Thread = Auto-Fail
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
10/09/2012 01:23 PMPosted by Lukar

You're a very angry person.

But really, don't you have like, guild forums for this crap?

Unless this thread was for like, self-promotion or showing the server how nice you are. If that's the case, please put it back in your pants. There are children around.

Don't you have a player-run forum somewhere to pretend to be important and censor people or something?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
10/09/2012 01:54 PMPosted by Tyrazdormu
*looks around* I don't think we have a guild website to refer to

That would be a problem then, wouldn't it?

10/09/2012 02:57 PMPosted by Aorris
Don't you have a player-run forum somewhere to pretend to be important and censor people or something?

You really are a very angry person. Everything after that comment wasn't even directed at you, Mr. Sensitive.

BUT AS FAR AS YOUR QUESTION. I am a moderator on the Sanctum. My job though is to make sure that people remain within the set posting rules, and to, along with the rest of the team, handle reports and assign the appropriate discipline.
Edited by Lukar on 10/9/2012 3:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Zen

Totally made my day.

I sold my previous guild Ascendancy of Aeons at the very end of Cata to do a fresh start and new theme for MoP! My officers from AoA got cuts of the profit and happily moved with me and are in Zen! You are welcome to join us so you can make an accurate judgement on our guild! Until then I would suggest getting a hobby or simply not making foolish statements without knowing the facts! Please and thank you! Have a wonderful day :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

I sold my previous guild Ascendancy of Aeons at the very end of Cata to do a fresh start and new theme for MoP! My officers from AoA got cuts of the profit and happily moved with me and are in Zen! You are welcome to join us so you can make an accurate judgement on our guild! Until then I would suggest getting a hobby or simply not making foolish statements without knowing the facts! Please and thank you! Have a wonderful day :)

So that thing you said about disposing of your guildmates like "used !@#$%^s" I believe was the phrasing, never happened? Strange. I've been grouped with people from your guild while doing dungeon finder on alts, the majority of which enjoy wiping groups and lololololol their faces off before they're kicked. I also had the pleasure of watching your guild "rp" which consisted of spamming SMC with OOC chat. Furthermore I have heard from an ASTOUNDING number of people that have joined your guild and left that you do not really raid every night and that your guild chat is equivalent if not more devolved than trade.

BUT AS FAR AS YOUR QUESTION. I am a moderator on the Sanctum. My job though is to make sure that people remain within the set posting rules, and to, along with the rest of the team, handle reports and assign the appropriate discipline.

Caps lock means calm, right? Also, your job for the sanctum is pretty amusing considering what you do on this forum. Believe it or not, you're not a moderator here and aren't above the rules everyone else follows.
Edited by Aorris on 10/9/2012 4:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
10/09/2012 04:10 PMPosted by Aorris
Caps lock means calm, right? Also, your job for the sanctum is pretty amusing considering what you do on this forum. Believe it or not, you're not a moderator here and aren't above the rules everyone else follows.

If you have a problem with anything I say, then you know where to find the report button.

Truth be told though, you truly are a very angry and rage-filled person if one off-hand comment got you to start up the ad hominem attacks.
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Warlock
10/09/2012 02:57 PMPosted by Aorris

Dude calls you angry, and then you go ahead and get angry. And then everything you post afterward makes you seem like a petulant child.

Settle down, dude. It's an internet message board for a video game, none of it is real.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

If you have a problem with anything I say, then you know where to find the report button.

Truth be told though, you truly are a very angry and rage-filled person if one off-hand comment got you to start up the ad hominem attacks.

"I need to stop trolling Aorris and write." Odd. I kinda think I MIGHT have a slight problem with that. I would say go for the slashfic, we're not all as insecure as you. Good suggestion Darrethy. For your information Lukar, I don't like Ascendancy of Aeons because they're a black hole that destroys every other guild in their path.
Edited by Aorris on 10/9/2012 4:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]