k can we get bigger bags or add new tabs

100 Tauren Druid
call me a vanity hoarder or w/e but im running out of room.....
bank full of tabards,mats,ect.... regular bag are full of item too.
can we get a tab or feature where we can select tabard to wear(like we do for titles).
also tab where all our material for all profession can go without taking bag space.(something few mmo have..not sure why we cant).

or fi anything can i get some 55+bag slots
Reply Quote
47 Pandaren Shaman
I'd love more bank space. I had to go back to having a dedicated bank toon, recently. :/ Using up one of my character slots for storage space, kinda sucks. :(
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
its sad this expansion does not even have a new "basic" bag, just the one that will only be sold for likely 12k gold each because its a limited combine or costs harmony to combine without a cooldown.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Pleeeeeeease.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Vendor some stuff.

Profit.

i started doing that but most stuff i have aren't not available anymore or can't get them once they are destroyed/vendor.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Need a cooking bank that you can send all ingredients to.Cooking bank has a slot for each ingredient you collect.

Same goes for Ore,Cloths,Leather Etc.

Example of what I am talking about which Guild Wars 2 has that would go well with Warcraft.

Cooking Bank
http://imageshack.us/a/img818/3563/cookingmaterials.jpg

Cloth,Ore,Leather Bank
http://imageshack.us/a/img801/4164/craftingmaterials.jpg

Great thing is you can right click the item you collect and it will go to the correct storage bank.Also you don't need to take the item out.When you craft,smelt cook whatever,the item automatically comes out of the bank.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Rogue
Need another bag slot. With every expansion why not get updated belts that can at least hold an extra bag! :)

Just saying!
Edited by Ucantrustme on 10/9/2012 9:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
41 Gnome Priest
We really need a lot more space. With the game as old as it is, and there is so little space for all the items you've collected over the years. A tabard tab would be great, and something like a Tier tab would be awesome (a tab that has room to store each set of tier gear). And just more space in general.
Reply Quote
98 Troll Hunter
I cannot count how many times I had to throw stuff out to only need it later because of a lack of bag space. We need more bag space!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
There is a new bag pattern.

But it's a pain to make -- 12 imperial silk LOL.

not to mention the rep required to get the said pattern
Reply Quote
47 Pandaren Shaman
What would be nice is a GW2 style "collectibles" tab in our banks. It's basically unlimited storage for crafting mats and a few other things.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I use my alts efficiently

I have my main for keeping all the silly stuff in game, and my collections of 200+ dresses
Alt 1 Herbs/Other Crafting Mats (volatiles, spirits)
Alt 2 Ores/Enchants mat
Alt 3 Gems/Miscelaneous
Alt 4 Cloth
Alt 5 Food/ Cloth excess
Reply Quote
41 Gnome Priest

I have my main for keeping all the silly stuff in game, and my collections of 200+ dresses
Alt 2 Ores/Enchants mat
Alt 3 Gems/Miscelaneous
Alt 4 Cloth
Alt 5 Food/ Cloth excess

You should have a personal guild bank to keep all of your non-bound stuff like mats. It makes it much easier. I usually keep only the bound stuff on my characters then everything else gets sent to my alt guild, and I just run out of room like crazy.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Mage
I'd really love some bigger bags or less things to carry in them (e.g. make vanity items learned spells).
Reply Quote
98 Troll Hunter

Alt 2 Ores/Enchants mat
Alt 3 Gems/Miscelaneous
Alt 4 Cloth
Alt 5 Food/ Cloth excess

I ran out of alt space on my server. I have 11 characters. 13 counting another 2 on different servers. Now it sucks that some people have to have an alt just for the bank space. This should not be needed. Why not a magical bag with endless pockets for crafting items? Or a endless vanity bag for all your mog needs? There are so many reasons to have more bag space and not enough reasons to leave it the way it is. How about improving game experience by proving increased bag space? After every expansion, the bag patterns grow an extra couple slots. this is not nearly enough.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Sorry to say your just going to have to get a alt guild bank and use it for storage...its the fastest and easy way to get boatload of storage right now...only need 4 sigs for a Guild charter.....personally I have 2 private guild bank alts....and each one has 6 tabs and is quite full of of mats from Old World and new stuff from MoP.....those new silk bags are going to be way costly for your avg player....
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
What they need to do (since the physical-storage cost of Void is so much lower than normal storage methods) is expand on Void Storage significantly.

Step 1) Remove or greatly reduce storage fees.

Step 2) Add additional tabs on a similar cost-curve to additional bag spots for normal bank spaces.

Step 3) Enable a method of direct access between Void Storage and Transmogrification.

Step 4) Add Void Storage access to the default bank areas.

The majority of items clogging banks, bags, and Storage are soulbound, non-unique, pieces of *equipment* for use with Transmogrification. As it stands, right now, my paladin could offload *hundreds* of items into Void Storage, and I know I'm not the only one. In fact, I think that, with the addition of Void Storage, they should have shifted a much greater percentage of the storage burden to Void Storage. Again, because the amount of actual storage space those items use in VS is substantially reduced.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]