I was actually going to try to get that fixed today, BUT... suddenly, after the maintenance, I'm unable to connect to WoW on my laptop.
Even with the disconnect issue, I was ALWAYS able to connect. This problem is also only happening on my laptop. WoW takes forever to initialize, and then finally once it does, I'm either unable to connect, or when I get to my character list and try to enter the game, it ends up telling me 'Character not found'.
I've cleared my cache, WTF, ran the repair. I've disabled my firewall, reset my router, restarted my laptop, etc. I'm ONLY experiencing this problem while trying to connect to the game, I'm able to connect to anything else just fine. This problem seems to be related to the maintenance, because I didn't have this problem until after it ended.
As of now, I'm able to connect every time, but I'm still getting the 'Character not found' problem, and it's so bad now, that I'm unable to play AT ALL. I could really use some help.