Feed the Troll...

90 Troll Warlock
...your ideas, Moon Guard. As the Antu Bloodguard slowly gains membership, I plan to expand our RP horizons outside of the small, private events we have with one another. So, from a guild of bitter, nationalistic, and stunningly attractive Trolls, what Troll related events would you not mind seeing?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
To promote troll culture, how about a festival honoring the Loa... With lots of fire. Fire eaters. Fire dancers. Basic campfires. Fireworks. Etcetera. I know trolls are known for their love of fire.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
We love fire so much as it is the only thing that can kill us.

I'll start my firework collecting tonight and write something up for such an event, and see what you guys think.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
10/09/2012 12:52 PMPosted by Flambé
Hi, I'm a troll. See my tusks? *holds fingers to mouth to imitate tusks* When do I get to burn things?

Go burn a flambé... Back in the kitchen, gurl.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
10/09/2012 12:52 PMPosted by Flambé
To promote troll culture, how about a festival honoring the Loa... With lots of fire. Fire eaters. Fire dancers. Basic campfires. Fireworks. Etcetera. I know trolls are known for their love of fire.
Hi, I'm a troll. See my tusks? *holds fingers to mouth to imitate tusks* When do I get to burn things?

We'll burn your limbs off first, and if they don't grow back, then we know you're a Troll for sure.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
10/09/2012 12:57 PMPosted by Flambé
*goes to your car with gasoline* This is ok to burn, right?

The joke's on you. I don't OWN a car. Ha!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
10/09/2012 01:01 PMPosted by Flambé
Oh, good, because I already started. By the way, the kitchen is gone already, and half the house.

My food was in there!
Reply Quote
Try to promote troll culture. From beverages, weapons, ad even dances. Trolls are big on dances for the loa. Finding both ritualistic dances and maybe have little idols the trolls so love to decorate themselves wih. Just don't take my head and call it a shrunken head!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Troll, Arts and crafts?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
troll 2.0 checking in for duty.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
10/09/2012 03:52 PMPosted by Anamaleth

2.0 implies there was some sort of improvement made. Nelves are more like trolls 0.5.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/09/2012 04:01 PMPosted by Ferenold
2.0 implies there was some sort of improvement made. Nelves are more like trolls 0.5.

Worgen are obviously master race.

/sarcasm
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
ritual sacrifices
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
10/09/2012 04:01 PMPosted by Ferenold

I'd call the immortality gain from their previous form an improvement.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
10/09/2012 04:30 PMPosted by Oaktrail
ritual sacrifices

Unless they're of animals, these were kinda outlawed when the Darkspear joined the Horde.

I reiterate, humanoid sacrifices are bad. Animals, probably not bad.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
10/09/2012 04:35 PMPosted by Lynox
ritual sacrifices

Unless they're of animals, these were kinda outlawed when the Darkspear joined the Horde.

See, I think it'd be possible for the Antu Bloodguard to do something with human sacrifices, seeing as they're 'rebelling' against the Horde and Garrosh. So I don't expect them to necessarily follow all the laws of Garrosh, yanno?

It'd be a cool way to facilitate roleplay within all the troll community, over whether such a thing is moral or not and all.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
10/09/2012 04:37 PMPosted by Ferenold

See, I think it'd be possible for the Antu Bloodguard to do something with human sacrifices, seeing as they're 'rebelling' against the Horde and Garrosh. So I don't expect them to necessarily follow all the laws of Garrosh, yanno?

It'd be a cool way to facilitate roleplay within all the troll community, over whether such a thing is moral or not and all.

Vol'kuza has killed his fair share of Night Elves, Dwarves, and Humans and smeared their blood across the stone faces of a multitude of altars.

However, I was thinking this would be an event that other races would feel comfortable in joining. Posting on the forums for a Troll-only event would be futile, as it would only be read by me, my guild, and Kronoin.

And maybe Githnji.

HOWEVER

I was thinking of fortune telling through entrails, with the local raptors being donated to the cause.

10/09/2012 04:33 PMPosted by Anamaleth

I'd call the immortality gain from their previous form an improvement.

Hows that immortality treating you now?

In the words of Zul'jin:

We neva' die.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]