Feed the Troll...

90 Night Elf Hunter
Man. *Sniff* you didn't have to rub it in my face!

/runs away to cry
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
The elves have their galas. We should have mating dances. Hurr :3
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
10/09/2012 05:15 PMPosted by Ayavi

I'll add "orgies" to the to-do list.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
10/09/2012 05:15 PMPosted by Ayavi

We don't do galas. Can we come?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
Well, I'm just saying, if you are a troll and planning to betray a certain Warchief, then maybe you can make alliances and stuff with loyalists and pretend to be loyalists until you betray him or whatever.

Although, I'm pretty sure you've already gone public with that.

Anyway, personally I've never had much issue with RPing a hardcore character but still branching out because I generally RP something along the lines of smart enough to lie or being more concerned with using people than avoiding "lesser peoples" or whatever.

At least with my evil characters, obviously it's just not an issue as a good one.

And I'm sure fertility Loa orgy celebration parties would go over great as well.

10/09/2012 05:30 PMPosted by Volkuza
I'll add "orgies" to the to-do list.

Oh, damnit, beat me to it.
Edited by Frostytroll on 10/9/2012 5:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/09/2012 04:57 PMPosted by Volkuza
as it would only be read by me, my guild, and Kronoin.

My friends and Kronoin.

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/my-friends-and-zoidberg_4837.jpg
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
Aren't you anti-Garrosh? Doesn't that mean you can do a bunch of RP events centered around being the targets of Garrosh's secret police?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
10/10/2012 09:13 AMPosted by Liupeng
Aren't you anti-Garrosh? Doesn't that mean you can do a bunch of RP events centered around being the targets of Garrosh's secret police?

That's right. Most of our intra-guild events involve sabotage, assassinations, etc. But as far as public things go, I wanted to do something that even the most loyal Horde soldiers can attend.

I was planning on having the event run by a shadow group of the Antu Bloodguard. Most of our members are not on the Warchief's radar quite yet, and Vol'kuza would be going in an illusioned disguised and under an assumed name.
Reply Quote
Hellscream's eyes are STILL upon you, troll.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]