[CS Lounge] Best of Everything

- Customer Support
10 Blood Elf Priest
To be blunt? Most of your posts, Tia, involving other "characters" in these threads have verged (even stepped over) the creepy line. I'd appreciate it if you'd tone it down (or at the very least, leave out mentions or allusions to actions that involve spreading one's germs or smells...).

This is supposed to be a friendly thread, and I'm sure the Blues would really rather not have to moderate in here. If you have issues with others in the thread, then by all means, take your own advice in putting them on ignore. However, telling someone to "shoo" because they don't appreciate a post or several of yours isn't really very helpful in keeping the community tone of this thread.

_____

/noms Neapolitan ice cream!
I'm trying very hard to ignore that it's below 60F outside, and i'm already wearing two layers!
Edited by Mourninglory on 10/10/2012 5:48 PM PDT
25 Night Elf Druid
10/10/2012 05:48 PMPosted by Mourninglory
I'm trying very hard to ignore that it's below 60F outside, and i'm already wearing two layers!

I have 2 fans running and the AC.

And lets just say....I'm NOT wearing 2 layers...
100 Undead Warlock
10/10/2012 05:36 PMPosted by Tiapriestess
Tia? Greatly appreciated if you just don't go there. It's coming off creepy.

Everything comes off creepy to you Alvie. If you don't like me, put me on ignore. /shoo

Gotta say, I'm getting the creepy vibe, too. I think there are probably quite a few here that think so, too. You have to have noticed that an inordinate number of your posts in the lounge threads never receive a response. At best, your posts exhibit a familiarity with others that you've no business assuming you have.

The bottom line is that the things you post here make a significant number of other players uncomfortable.
- Customer Support
10 Blood Elf Priest
10/10/2012 05:56 PMPosted by Thunderwulf

I have 2 fans running and the AC.

And lets just say....I'm NOT wearing 2 layers...
/icy glare

<3
60 Troll Hunter
It's cold.

I'm bored.

I have invaded your Lounge

I should be leveling but you know....
80 Gnome Rogue
AnW
It's cold.

I'm bored.

I have invaded your Lounge

I should be leveling but you know....

Bah. Come level with me. I'm taking it slooooooooooooow...
97 Gnome Mage

I crave hot chocolate in the middle of summer and ice cream in the middle of winter.
100 Undead Warlock
This year, we went directly from fire restrictions to frost warnings. My wife will eventually win the argument for moving from Minneapolis to Jacksonville.

This morning marked my seasonal switch from sweet tea to coffee in the morning.
Edited by Teufelgott on 10/10/2012 6:12 PM PDT
- Customer Support
10 Blood Elf Priest

I crave hot chocolate in the middle of summer and ice cream in the middle of winter.
i'm usually the opposite :)

/huggles Jili
<3
90 Pandaren Hunter
/snuggles with MG, Jili, TLG and Alvie

I am so, so cold right now.
- Customer Support
10 Blood Elf Priest

/wraps in comfy, floofy comforter
<3
80 Gnome Rogue
AnW

Feel free to stand in my kitchen for a while :-/

(Why, yes, I would be baking again. But this is the absolute end of it. No more favours for no-one.)
- Customer Support
10 Blood Elf Priest
But this is the absolute end of it. No more favours for no-one
Suuuuure it is =)
80 Gnome Rogue
AnW
Suuuuure it is =)

Basically, if I like a person and they ask and I'm not busy on the weekend, I'll do it. But this mid-week stuff is killing me.
- Customer Support
10 Blood Elf Priest
10/10/2012 06:43 PMPosted by Thelootgnome
Suuuuure it is =)

Basically, if I like a person and they ask and I'm not busy on the weekend, I'll do it. But this mid-week stuff is killing me.
yeah, definitely keep it to your weekends :)

no more last minute! =)

Except for that one you're doing for me, right? >.>

hehehe <3
80 Gnome Rogue
AnW
I may need to go and see Hitchcock when it comes out. Of course, that may be my massive crush on Helen Mirren speaking :P
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Gotta say, I'm getting the creepy vibe, too. I think there are probably quite a few here that think so, too. You have to have noticed that an inordinate number of your posts in the lounge threads never receive a response. At best, your posts exhibit a familiarity with others that you've no business assuming you have.
Teuf summarized my feelings best with grace.

Don't call me Alvie. If you wish to carry on this discussion, my email is character name at gmail.
Edited by Alvraen on 10/10/2012 8:34 PM PDT
80 Gnome Rogue
AnW
And to totally take this conversation off on a tangent...

I've been buying icing mixture, which is spiked with cornstarch, not icing sugar. I wonder if that's why I have so many problems with my frosting it when I get to high sugar:butter ratios. Unfortunately, I still have 1kg of the stuff left so I'll have to stick to regular buttercreams until I use it up and then switch and see if that improves things.

Also, they call it cooking chocolate for a reason. Eyergh.
90 Pandaren Hunter
/whine

Can it be 5:30pm yet?
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
/whine

Can it be 5:30pm yet?
It is over here! :p
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]