Touch of Chaos with a wand.

100 Worgen Warlock
Is anyone else having issues with using touch of chaos with a wand? Ive noticed that when using the ability there is sometimes a longer delay in between gcd. But if i unequip the want or use a melee weapon i have no issue spamming it w/o there being a delay. If anyone else could test this and post if you have the same problem/.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
It's a well known bug.

We've all reported it.

They haven't fixed.

No ETA or acknowledgement either.

Apparently nerfing guild perks and buffing tank trinkets are far more important than the fact the only raid weapon we can get for a week or two will be a wand we cannot use.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
this bugs been around since they made wands a main hand weapon but it still hasn't been fixed
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
i reported this the other day, no answer and my ticket has been moved to answered.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
blizzard needs to fix this so the bis 463 wand is actually usable as demo. cause right now its not.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
VERY annoying
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
i hate this
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Actually seems to be an issue with a melee weapon too if you are in melee range. Seems like Touch of Chaos is turning on auto attack / shoot. You start doing melee / wand damage using touch of chaos.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]