[H] Detox(10) LF DK Plate DPS / 6 hr per week

90 Orc Hunter
Guild: Detox (10 man)
Server: Rexxar
Raid Days and Times: Mon, Tues, Thurs -- 7:00pm - 9:00pm CT (Rexxar server time)
Guild Atmosphere: Semi-Casual
Contacts: Ranzou (Battletag: HBK#1951), Dendritica

Needs:
High Priority Needs (immediate raid position):
1 - Plate DPS (DK preferably but willing to speak with Pally or Warrior)

Medium Priority Needs
1 - Holy Pally

Progression:
2/6 MSV

Detox is a semi-casual raiding guild. Our members have the unified desire to explore all of what the game has to offer at our own pace. This means that our focus will not be to race for server firsts or to fixate on competing against any other guild specifically. Instead, the guild's approach to raiding is to have fun with friends in game and to do our best job to make sure each pull is better than our last.

Next, any person who is interested in joining us should demonstrate exceptional accountability, courtesy, and understanding. Accountability to place the onus on yourself to understand fight mechanics before approaching an encounter, courtesy to your guildies by not only being prepared for raid encounters (full gems, enchants, consumables, etc.) but also in day to day communications in game, and understanding that sometimes things don't go as planned and a new course of action must be taken. (Read: if your main goal in game is to get phat purps and chest thump in Orgrimmar, we are not the guild for you).

Last, we are a mature guild that values a comfortable, pleasurable, and flexible approach to our guild commitments. This means no drama of any kind will be tolerated. On several occasions our members like to throw together groups for old raids and we have several achievement hunters in the guild. However, we are a semi-casual guild and as a result there will be down time on off nights where you'll have to entertain yourself (*gasp*).

That's it! If this is the type of guild that interests you, feel free to contact Ranzou (BattleTag HBK#1951) or Dendritica in-game for details on how to join the guild and for answers to any questions you might have for us. Best of luck to you in Azeroth!
Edited by Ranzou on 12/21/2012 8:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
The GM is also a Saints fan. So if you're from Atlanta, you've got to woo me plentifully.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'll chest bump all I want in Org thank you very much! Also bump for great peeps.
Reply Quote
10/10/2012 12:35 PMPosted by Ranzou
we have several achievement hunters in the guild.

Ahahaha, I see what you did there Ranzou.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Look me up in game, I may be interested.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
I was in Ranzou's guild back in BC when I was a noob and Lolapaulooza was my only toon. Great guy that keeps a great atmosphere. I hope you like plenty of bad puns! lol
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
10/12/2012 02:50 PMPosted by Sedrea
I'll chest bump all I want in Org thank you very much! Also bump for great peeps.

If sedrea's in the guild. It's 50% better. :)

I wuv sedrea from back in the FH days. ;)
Reply Quote
Need a tank and some melee dps. =)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Saints win two in a row! Denver Mannings next on our schedule.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Bump for DA BEARS and NIIIIINERRRRRS!

Bear down, Chicago Bears, make every play clear the way to victory.
Bear down, Chicago Bears, put up a fight with a might so fearlessly.
We'll never forget the way you thrilled the nation with your T formation.
Bear down, Chicago Bears, and let them know why you're wearing the crown.
You're the pride and joy of Illinois, Chicago Bears, Bear down
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
10/27/2012 08:15 AMPosted by Paullinate
Bump for DA BEARS and NIIIIINERRRRRS!

Bears, no.

Niners.. YES. =)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
=)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
updated to reflect recruiting needs, we are 2 spots away from a full time raid grp, just a few friends trying to keep this game a game
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
updated to reflect recruiting needs, have fun in game
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I was going kind of a refugee motif. You know, "fleeing my homeland" kind of thing. But look at you. This lovely Dances With Wolves motif. What's your Indian name, Shops With A Fist?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
The man has 5 o'clock shadow at 8:30am and you're worried about strings?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Hot jambalaya!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
11/14/2012 09:02 AMPosted by Sedrea
I was going kind of a refugee motif. You know, "fleeing my homeland" kind of thing. But look at you. This lovely Dances With Wolves motif. What's your Indian name, Shops With A Fist?

I love Mrs Doubtfire <3
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]