Anduin in Kun-Lai Summit *Spoilers*

91 Night Elf Druid
Theramore was burned down for nothing. At least appeasment for horde players would be a reason.

Or, at least the reasons given are bald faced lies that required large swathes of cata to be ignored.

Not that the horde should lose something to keep things " fair".

That's a croc of crap.
Edited by Ferlion on 10/11/2012 7:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Pandaren Monk
Theramore was burned down for nothing. At least appeasment for horde players would be a reason.

Or, at least the reasons given are bald faced lies that required large swathes of cata to be ignored.

Not that the horde should lose something to keep things " fair".

That's a croc of crap.

I don't know what Blizzard's reasons for blowing up Theramore are. I'm taking it as the newest and biggest reason to punch Garrosh in the jimmies and be done with it. Alliance are taking it as a reason to finally battle the Horde which it certainly looks like it's accomplishing... Except Anduin, who at least has a good reason as it pertains to the Sha.

I just know that there are people who are expecting to burn down Org along with killing Garrosh.

But they're not going to get it.

Now I think we've derailed this thread long enough. It was a "Was Anduin right to stop the Horde and Alliance fighting?" thread and now all we have is a Horde vs. Alliance peen contest. So now that we've derailed it, let's derail it into a topic that's actually somewhat productive.

Waffles vs. Pancakes vs. French Toast. Which is superior? :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
You just can't burn down Org or any other Horde city for Theramore. Plain and simple. You and the others can scream for it as much as you like, but Blizzard is only going to continue to A) Ignore you B) mock you without mercy in the privacy of their head office, or C) combination of both.

So it's not so much as "F You Alliance!" My message is more like "F you, Alliance players who think you should get to destroy a Horde city just so you can feel a sense of appeasement." Considering that you're just a vocal minority of the whole enchilada, I'm not feeling too guilty about that.

So you are still saying 'F@#$ you Alliance!' because in a war as intense as this one is (and Blizzard is pushing this as a VERY intense war), destroying Orgrimmar should be -one- objective for stopping the Horde war machine. Destroying the Horde's ability to wage any war and to punish a few races should be the end goal. That should be the natural outlook for the end of the war. The Horde's goal was to wipe out the Alliance completely in a genocidal campaign.

Game play reasons alone say that Org isn't going to be destroyed. Blizzard is going to have to make the Alliance forgive the orcs and the Horde of their crimes. Which is the equivalent of leaving Germany and Japan to their own devices after just killing their leaders. Leaving the military and everything else intact. Which would have been stupid.

The Alliance has been stomped on, spit on, kicked, punched, slammed, knocked down and driven over for all of WoW's life, most openly in the last two expansions, and you want the Horde to not suffer -any- consequences for everything it's done and you're telling us that we shouldn't be appeased? If anyone is being appeased, it's players like you. Blizzard is appeasing you by letting the Horde get away with, literally, red handed murder and is going to make the Alliance Lawful frikking Stupid Good and go alone with holding hands with the Horde to fight the next bad guy.

THAT is bad writing since it's absolving the Horde of everything.

Assuming you had to defend yourself (no police to come to your aid) would you be so forgiving of a family that habitually raided your house, stole, broke things, moved in and killed your family members? I seriously doubt it. That's what you're asking the Alliance to do. Forgive the Horde for breaking in,m stealing things, killing family members and taking their land.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

Waffles.
Reply Quote
85 Pandaren Monk
10/11/2012 07:42 PMPosted by Kynrind

Waffles.

Yay, we agree on something! :)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Pancakes.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Just to point out all the Alliance people that are glad that Anduin is (apparently) dead, and there should be no peace....guys. Don't you see what Blizzard is doing (other than the *apparently* dead Anduin) with this patch? With the lore?

They're setting up foundations for the Azeroth vs the Burning Legion.

Who cares about Horde vs Alliance? We're about to have much, much bigger problems than Garrosh, Lich King, and Deathwing combined.

Sargeras and his band of demonic imbeciles are inc next xpac. Just look at the lore that's being laid down now.
Edited by Cabowabo on 10/12/2012 1:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Just to point out all the Alliance people that are glad that Anduin is (apparently) dead, and there should be no peace....guys. Don't you see what Blizzard is doing (other than the *apparently* dead Anduin) with this patch? With the lore?

They're setting up foundations for the Azeroth vs the Burning Legion.

Who cares about Horde vs Alliance? We're about to have much, much bigger problems than Garrosh, Lich King, and Deathwing combined.

Sargeras and his band of demonic !@#$% are inc next xpac. Just look at the lore that's being laid down now.

I like how the Horde who are the ones who started the conflict want everything to be sunny happy and peaceful before the alliance can fight back and gain something.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
10/12/2012 01:32 PMPosted by Gollard
I like how the Horde who are the ones who started the conflict want everything to be sunny happy and peaceful before the alliance can fight back and gain something.

Nah, I think it's quite disturbing that after Theramore and now Anduin that they are crapping on the Alliance. I feel for you...I just can't wait to help you guys kill Garrosh.

Kill. No redemption for him. Garrosh has never learned, and has turned away every chance he gets. Screw redemption for him, he doesn't deserve it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]