Nerfs?

100 Human Warrior

SIKE, shouldn't hear too much complaining about dks this season other than perhaps blood dk survivability.

Yap those 100k oblit crits are like someone opening a window and you feel a breeze...

so you have never stacked a dps cooldown?

what you mean like Pillar of Frost, Outbreak, Remorseless Winter in one big macro, they would never do that. :P
Edited by Varnus on 10/13/2012 12:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/12/2012 06:05 PMPosted by Durpycat
Till then I think they should make second wind activate upon being rooted.

it does
learn class please

Another idiot... All of second wind isn't activated on being rooted. Only the rage portion you moron and rage generation isn't an issue.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid

it does
learn class please

Another idiot... All of second wind isn't activated on being rooted. Only the rage portion you moron and rage generation isn't an issue.

yes IM the idiot when YOU are the one who failed to specify which part of second wind you were referring to
you must be leaps and bounds ahead of normal humans to make such an astonishing and so far out there conclusion

i bow down to your obvious superiority....complex
Edited by Durpycat on 10/13/2012 8:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Well, responding to the question specifically (who will get nerfed so hard nobody plays the spec anymore) it's probably BM. The second MM is comparable to BM again, I'm pretty sure most hunters will switch back.

Warriors get my vote as the class that will be nerfed the wrong way. I get the feeling they'll just nerf base damages and call it a day or something.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
BM hunters deserve to get nerfed first and the hardest (Damage wise)

Next are warriors and their avatar and reck stacking damage non sense and maybe second wind survivability

Ret paladins damage from wings and their healing also deserves a nerf i've seen a ret solo a healer and dps before easy almost as fast as BM hunters..

Spriest just need their survivability a tad bit nerfed

If mages need to get nerf then nerf Frost damage if anything, Frost bomb is doing too much damage. I've had my healer killed in like 2 globals from an opener from a frost mage

Also nerf dks because this season they are so OP...

SIKE, shouldn't hear too much complaining about dks this season other than perhaps blood dk survivability.

Haha...when i first read this guys post, i was thinking "Hey, thats cool. Hes a DK actually talking about DK nerfs". THEN i noticed the "SIKE".

Coming from a pvp healers pov, if you're healer is getting killed in 2 globals by a frost mage...get a new healer imho.

As far as warriors getting nerfed, i can't really say cause i've never had a problem against a warrior yet. Maybe its just cause i play a resto shammy and they can kite for days...

And monks? Are Monks OP? The few i've fought against and just more annoying than deadly i think (stuns, etc). I just fround them to be a lot like a feral druid. A big growl and minor dmg...
Reply Quote
96 Undead Priest
10/11/2012 04:11 PMPosted by Penknees
I wonder though why it is mages NEVER get hit with the nerf stick? Giving a shield to fire mages was just stupid, and if that is able to stay, I honestly don't see how they can nerf warriors/BM hunters and say they are equalizing the playing field.

^This
Mages need a long and well deserved beating with the nerfstick.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
BM hunters for their oneshot chain. Eleshams for their oneshot chain, fire mage's for their ability to get 3 procs of pyroblast by getting 2 crits then time shift thingy ( cannot remember it's name" and spamming scorch untill they get a crit. Deepfreezing them to get a 100k pyroball then that gives another crit for another 100k pyroball that gives a crit then inferoblast for the second crit and another 100k pyroball all before deepfreeze falls off.

Spriest's for their stupidly weird self healing in fights

Boomkins heals being cut back slightly ( same reasons as spriest the dmg reduction with heals is weird in fights yes they go oom but still a pain to kill )

tank warriors and their insane hp regen ( not really nerfing it but gving it some sort of diminishing return or not procing withing X seconds of a dif one procing )

and over all and MOST INPORTANTLY!

the stupid amount of CC every class has.

that and fire having more CC then a frost mage is insane, that and every class having a spammable slow / cc ability makes most fights who can CC who longer so the only non cc person is 1 v 1.

the long and short of it is fire mage, bm hunter, boomkins, ele shams, spriest's, prot warriors, and maybe ret ( not really sure about them )

Check the hotfixes, Shadow's self healing, along with all healing has been cut, so have all shields.

Shadow's defenses were just neutered, now you just need to focus them and they will melt if Dispersion isn't up.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
yes IM the idiot when YOU are the one who failed to specify which part of second wind you were referring toyou must be leaps and bounds ahead of normal humans to make such an astonishing and so far out there conclusion

Yes, you are the idiot. Everyone knew that I was referring to the hp regen portion of second wind because everyone knows that rage in pvp has never ever been an issue except for you ofcourse.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Yes, you are the idiot. Everyone knew that I was referring to the hp regen portion of second wind because everyone knows that rage in pvp has never ever been an issue except for you ofcourse.

i like how you speak for everyone, when no ones even backed you up yet
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
10/14/2012 07:46 PMPosted by Durpycat

i like how you speak for everyone, when no ones even backed you up yet

I thought it was fairly obvious lol why would he be talking about the rage portion during perma roots...if he says that every fight is 80% rooting or cc then obviously the heal would be what you would want like the old second wind that activated on cc. Either way he has a point if you can't control a warrior than why whine about them 3 shotting you when they finally catch up? And to be honest we can only 3 shot people with all our CDs blown because our sustained damage is god awful. So we get to be 5 min 15 sec bg heroes...yay
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]