Dps thoughts

90 Human Monk
Noxxic says that DW Dps is about 4% higher than 2h dps, and that the order of stat importance after being hit and exp capped is haste then crit reforging out of excess hit/exp/mastery.

Wouldn't going 2h be the better of the 2 since you get an extra 40% haste, you wouldn't need to reforge to any haste and could put it towards crit and mastery?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
It's attack speed, not haste, therefore it doesn't affect energy regen.

AFAIK, haste is still your best stat even as 2h.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
No its haste, when I dual wield my haste drops down to 7%. With a 2h on its 50%
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
10/02/2012 04:01 PMPosted by Liukang
No its haste, when I dual wield my haste drops down to 7%. With a 2h on its 50%

Check your energy regen, it won't increase if you use a 2h.

"Haste" and "attack/casting speed" are pretty ambiguous. If you have a rogue, use Slice and Dice and check your haste + energy regen; your haste will increase (because of the attack speed buff), but your energy regen won't (since it's not actual haste).
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Then how are you supposed to know how much 'haste' you have if by what you say I have isn't haste.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Or just hover over haste in your character sheet to see how much haste you're getting from rating.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]