WHO sells "Lightsteel" armor plans?

85 Dwarf Priest
There are supposed to be 8 Lightsteel armor plans to make healing plate armor for pally healers but NO one seems to sell them (not even the Blacksmith trainer). Can't find any info on Wowhead or anywhere else that says where to get them. DO these plans actually exist?
Reply Quote
68 Pandaren Monk
Knock yourself out: http://www.wowhead.com/skill=164
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
Wow you're kidding right? I already said I looked on wowhead and there was no info as to who to buy from .. all it shows is the item.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
aus
They did not add them:(
Reply Quote
68 Pandaren Monk
10/02/2012 06:09 PMPosted by Archmikael
Wow you're kidding right? I already said I looked on wowhead and there was no info as to who to buy from .. all it shows is the item.

I was just making sure since it's very clearly displayed on WoWhead that the plans don't have a source, so asking who sells them when it's obviously no one (and on a forum that doesn't provide game hints) makes it seem like you didn't bother to look at it. Or process it I guess.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
10/02/2012 06:25 PMPosted by Tÿlee

I was just making sure since it's very clearly displayed on WoWhead that the plans don't have a source, so asking who sells them when it's obviously no one (and on a forum that doesn't provide game hints) makes it seem like you didn't bother to look at it. Or process it I guess.

Ok for one.. it's not 'very clearly displayed' on Wowhead that they don't have a source there is just NO information saying they do or don't either way, just an entry for the item. A LACK of information does not indicate anything so your comment makes no sense.

Secondly, this IS a 'Gameplay and Guidelines' forum and I wasn't asking for a 'hint' of any kind. I wanted gameplay information that is lacking anywhere else, so what is "(and on a forum that doesn't provide game hints)" supposed to mean? If I can't ask questions about Wow gameplay in a Wow Gameplay/Guidelines forum what is the point of it. If you can't post anything helpful best not to post at all. Makes this no better than trade chat. Sheesh.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=-610

This is what you're looking for. The crafted healing PVE set is the same as the crafted healing PVP set. Same deal for DPS.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Ok for one.. it's not 'very clearly displayed' on Wowhead that they don't have a source there is just NO information saying they do or don't either way, just an entry for the item. A LACK of information does not indicate anything so your comment makes no sense.

It makes sense if you're familiar with Wowhead. Items with no source are typically unobtainable in the game.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
10/03/2012 01:08 AMPosted by Archmikael
Secondly, this IS a 'Gameplay and Guidelines' forum and I wasn't asking for a 'hint' of any kind. I wanted gameplay information that is lacking anywhere else, so what is "(and on a forum that doesn't provide game hints)" supposed to mean? If I can't ask questions about Wow gameplay in a Wow Gameplay/Guidelines forum what is the point of it. If you can't post anything helpful best not to post at all. Makes this no better than trade chat. Sheesh.

You can ask for hints on here if you want. You can ask anything you want. On this forum you are being responded to by your fellow players. It's only GMs that will expressly not give hints to players. Other players may or may not as they feel disposed to.

Sorry I can't help regarding Lightsteel gear. My BS has only the shield recipe which appears to be the one piece available from the trainer.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Many of the recipes that are acquired through discovery (alchemy, jewelcrafting) are in the game, but Wowhead doesn't have a source. You can't just assume that Wowhead is complete on these new things. It's a legitimate question.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]