In the Words of Charles Darwin....

90 Undead Rogue
"It is not the strongest of the species that survives,
nor the most intelligent that survives.
It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. "

FFS rogues, harden up.
of course there are changes every patch, adjust and re learn...
we dont suck, you gotta L2P, srsly

that is all
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Tell me oh knowledgeable one, how does a crippled infant adapt to beat floyd mayweather in a boxing match?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
he learns BJJ
and chokes that mofo out
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
ie,
instead of finding excuses,
find a way..
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
10/02/2012 06:53 PMPosted by Marython
Tell me oh knowledgeable one, how does a crippled infant adapt to beat floyd mayweather in a boxing match?

He avoids boxing?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
ie,
instead of finding excuses,
find a way..

You seem to not understand the fact that a game has inherent limitations.
But you go ahead and learn BJJ. You let us know which trainer has it. I'll be here waiting for energy to regen.
Edited by Kanoi on 10/2/2012 7:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
13 Gnome Warlock
Some species flourish for millions of years before the environment changes so drastically that it becomes nearly impossible to adapt, then they become far less prevalent or go extinct entirely.

Not that Rogues that are a species, or that Darwin is applicable to class balance, but it does happen.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
You don't even main as a rogue?

stay smasht
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

FFS rogues, harden up.

that is all

You are so pro man, highest rating ive ever seen, teach me how to adapt man.
Reply Quote
10/02/2012 06:53 PMPosted by Marython

He rerolls another class
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
I think you're forgetting that you can apply math to this, and math doesn't lie. There will always be a best and worst.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue

FFS rogues, harden up.

that is all

You sound like a real winner.. why don't you come back and post against after you find your way
past the 1500 brackets.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Rogues NEED tweaking
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
While I do find it funny that after admitting that more people need to play rogues, they nerfed us after cata (granted, we needed them), I do know that we are a class that scales with the expansion. If you can tolerate the changes or not play the class for a few tiers, we'll be right back on top by the end of the expansion.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

FFS rogues, harden up.

that is all

TBH my problem isn't that we suck. I've been rolling as assassination in PvP and my damage is absolutely amazing. Granted something has to be stupid enough to walk in my melee range, but if they do I obliterate it. My problem is that this is not Rogue gameplay. This is warrior or DK gameplay. I want my mobility and control even if that means I do little damage. It is this, more than anything else, why I dislike these changes.

It is not a 'learn to adapt' or l2p issue. This simply is not rogue gameplay.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue

FFS rogues, harden up.

that is all

TBH my problem isn't that we suck.

K, Then how can you go 2 wins and 10 losses? In 2s?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

TBH my problem isn't that we suck.

K, Then how can you go 2 wins and 10 losses? In 2s?

No gear and with a new player to their class. That's how.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue

FFS rogues, harden up.

that is all

Would you be so kind as to post videos, provide guides, and logs of your play? Proving that once and for all Rogues are fine.

Just so you know Darwin is also the half idiot who proposed the idea that we came from apes. Now I'm not religious or on either end of that spectrum, but uuuh shouldn't you quote someone who wasn't a nutjob?

You say Rogues need to "change" yes? Well let me ask you "What has changed over the past month?" The answer would be a few things here and there, but no major changes to the class at all. Talents were stripped down and wiped clean, and Rogues received wet rags and mop handles for talents. Core abilities drastically nerfed (Vanish), the way we do damage (COMPLETELY REWORKED), poisons (meh about the same as before). I mean the list goes on bro, but you failed to look past your "Rogues are fine and a good player will succeed with any class" mentality.

Facts are what they are... and they are: Rogues got nerfed. Now we have to "adapt" to being a defensive class with negligible self healing, long CDs, and terrible talents. Now tell me one class that ever made it to Glad with those types of problems. Rogues have big problems in PvP dude. If you don't have every CD up and ready to go you're literally just a body out there that does sub par everything. !@#$ outside of openers and healer CC we offer nothing another class couldn't do better or could do that and other things.

PvE is never an issue with Rogues. Being the only pure melee DPS class Blizzard has to make sure there is always a spot for them in a raid group by giving good damage. Their PvP for MoP needs to be looked at, though. It is really in a bad spot: Incredible damage and no survivability. Nobody wants to play like that. The burst damage creates threads that call Rogues OP and scream for nerfs against the class, and bad survivability creates QQ threads. They need to find a happy median in PvP before I pick it up again.
Edited by Vish on 10/3/2012 9:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]