stuck under the map

87 Draenei Shaman
was questing in jade forest on my mage. Sourpunch used blink and went under the map. cant log in long enought to hit the im stuck buttong cause it disconnects me right away.. a lil help please??
Reply Quote
11 Goblin Shaman
Create a ticket on another character.

Make sure you say that you are stuck and include the name and realm of the character that is stuck.

These tickets get prioritized so it shouldn't be too long before they get you out.
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Shaman
yea i did that and then my guild told me to come here as well to see if i can get it done a lil faster. hopefully is doesnt take up to 4days like the ticket time says. that would suck big time wanted to get that char to lvl 90 :(
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Shaman
dunno what happened but i was able to stay ingame long enough on my mage to hit the stuck button YAY back to lvling
Reply Quote
61 Worgen Priest
10/03/2012 06:13 AMPosted by Jëlloshot
yea i did that and then my guild told me to come here as well to see if i can get it done a lil faster. hopefully is doesnt take up to 4days like the ticket time says. that would suck big time wanted to get that char to lvl 90 :(

Glad you were able to get yourself unstuck. This is just and FYI for you or anyone else reading this.

Character stuck tickets get streamlined to the front line to be handled a lot quicker then other tickets. Blizzard understands how frustrating it can be when you are unable to play because your character is stuck. They made the ticket system so these get priority.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Character stuck tickets get streamlined to the front line to be handled a lot quicker then other tickets. Blizzard understands how frustrating it can be when you are unable to play because your character is stuck. They made the ticket system so these get priority.

This is correct. Putting the word "stuck" in the title of your ticket or in the text of your ticket will push that ticket to high priority.

But....
Don't even think of using the word "stuck" to get a high priority on a ticket that is NOT for a stuck character. The GM's will not be fooled when they see your ticket and you could get an action for "harassing a GM" with deliberate false information.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]