holy crap rogues are basically trash tier

90 Blood Elf Rogue
no damage, no sustain, long cc cd's,

why would anyone play a rogue over a warrior or ret paladin in pvp?
Reply Quote
1 Human Warlock
I wouldn't. There's reason to reckful rerolling.
Reply Quote
My gripe is that we are boring. Playing my warrior is much more fun simply because there feels like there is more to do.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Actually something I noticed which was extremely strange. After my initial opening Cheap shot I did the usual full kidney followed by a shad dance when I tried to cheap again the first 2 i tried missed and the third would go as the target was immune... wtf ?

I mean ok if I had them in a non stop stun lock i could accept that, but after 1 cheap and 1 full kidney ?
To add insult to injury blind was then also dodged. (And this was on a druid healer btw).
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Actually something I noticed which was extremely strange. After my initial opening Cheap shot I did the usual full kidney followed by a shad dance when I tried to cheap again the first 2 i tried missed and the third would go as the target was immune... wtf ?

I mean ok if I had them in a non stop stun lock i could accept that, but after 1 cheap and 1 full kidney ?
To add insult to injury blind was then also dodged. (And this was on a druid healer btw).

oh yeah i had this happening yesterday too, cheap shot missed, w/o any previous stuns...strange

Yeah, but then on the third attempt I got an immune. How can you get a DR on something thats not been overly applied?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue

oh yeah i had this happening yesterday too, cheap shot missed, w/o any previous stuns...strange

Yeah, but then on the third attempt I got an immune. How can you get a DR on something thats not been overly applied?

iirc DRs go

1st full duration

2nd 50% duration

3rd 25% duration

4th+ immune

Now in your case, it may be that some outside stun hit them that shared a DR with your stun.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Nope this was in an arena. Shaman healer I had didnt drop capacitor or anything.

Im guessing it kinda just bugged out, but yer it was very strange and frustrating to be truthful.
Edited by Macstabby on 10/3/2012 9:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]