[H] LFG that has guild repairs

89 Blood Elf Paladin
1up
Well, 1up was nice, but apparently I need to be a raider in order to have guild repair privs. SOOOO

About me, I drive big trucks for a living so I'm on at all hours of the day as my work schedule is CONSTANTLY changing so I would like a guild that always has people online. Because of my work schedule I can't raid, but if you guys are raiding and I happen to log on and need an extra dps (my main is a mage) I can come. I also wanna start learning how to pvp. I would prefer a lvl 25 guild with at least some g repair privs, I quest a lot, its mostly all I do. I plan on getting all my 85's to 90 with individual loremaster on all of them. And I like running instances, I haven't gotten to do heroics yet but I hear there not that hard, I'm a prot pally so instant queue ftw :D

Just post here or send me a mail in game, thanks :D
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
hey,

I dont know if this of any interest to you but I recently started a guild. sadly atm its only level 2, BUT we are a cool group of people and hoping to raid in the next few weeks once we get some people to 90 and get a group ready. atm there arent guild repairs because theres no money in the guild bank as it just started. BUT we are hoping to get there soon . I dont know if this interests you at all but let me know :)

ciarat86@hotmail.com is my real id
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]