Hunter Damage

1 Human Warrior
Yea, its way too high. Nerfing this would definately bring more balance into pvp. With or without resil, getting hit for 65% (190k) of my life in one hit, is a tab much :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Heh...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
All we have is burst atm. Predictable burst at that.

PVE damage is incredibly low atm for hunters, how do you suggest going about "fixing" pvp without making our already weak pve atm even weaker?

On top of that, as I stated earlier, you can predict when it's coming. CCs/Defensives during BW is the best way to stop our burst. Just going to leave that there.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
10/03/2012 10:56 AMPosted by Khanner
Yea, its way too high. Nerfing this would definately bring more balance into pvp. With or without resil, getting hit for 65% (190k) of my life in one hit, is a tab much :)

If you got hit for 65% of your health in one hit, it was a BM hunter with CDs blown using Powershot (a 3 second cast level 90 talent) that happened to crit.

Here's a warrior's Heroic Strike crit for comparison.

http://imageshack.us/a/img705/626/niceb.png

Please go.

edit: not sure where "Marksman" came from, they're useless, lul.
Edited by Celltech on 10/3/2012 11:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
10/03/2012 11:01 AMPosted by Celltech
http://imageshack.us/a/img705/626/niceb.png
Dear lord lol
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Here's his main.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Humankeg/simple

Surprise. Surprise. another melee complaining about hunters.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter

Screen shot or it didn't happen.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Here's his main.

Another melee with less than 150 resilience complaining about hunters.*
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
Here's his main.

Wait... so you are actually saying that hunter damage is not over the top in terms of burst? This just makes you look foolish.

And btw, what does player's mains have anything to do with facts, logic, and reasonable posting? Or is this your way of telling others how stupid you are for not being able to come up with somethign pertinent to the conversation?

Here's his main.

Another melee with less than 150 resilience complaining about hunters.*

Ah, another person that isn't very good at this game and relies on roll face classes to score wins.

Screen shot or it didn't happen.

It happened. Try it out yoruself, seeing as you have a hunter.
Edited by Khanner on 10/3/2012 11:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
10/03/2012 11:43 AMPosted by Khanner
And btw, what does player's mains have anything to do with facts, logic, and reasonable posting?
You gave yourself away buddy. For there were no facts, no evidence, nothing outside of complaining.

You also managed to quote the same thing, twice. In the same post.

Could you provide evidence of our amazing burst of two fully PvP geared players (hunter vs someone else) and actually going into detail exactly why and how it's OP? I've brought up a counter argument as is as to how even if the burst IS high, it's not OP.

Your turn, unless you wish to stop the facade that you're putting up a reasonable argument.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter

Ah, another person that isn't very good at this game and relies on roll face classes to score wins.

Lol'd. I've been playing since Season 1, want to talk about S1-4 scraping by with Mana Drain 2v2 comps as Disc/Marks hunter spamming Viper Sting? Good players barely able to crack 2k while getting facerolled by Druid/Warrior and Pally/Warrior and Mage/Rogue using Skillherald and RNG talented mace stuns?

The only time hunter has been a "face roll class" was for a while in Wrath when ES RNG stuns were overwhelmingly strong. Right now, we have ONE usable spec that has good burst when we blow all our CDs and good control as long as our AI damage-puppet doesn't get wrecked in 5 seconds.

Go get some resilience before whining about "OP Hunter Damage."
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Wait... so you are actually saying that hunter damage is not over the top in terms of burst? This just makes you look foolish.

The only one looking foolish around here is you. Quit posting with lvl 1 toons, and come on here with your main and we might give you the time of day. As of now, this is the only sort of response you'll get from us.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
And btw, what does player's mains have anything to do with facts, logic, and reasonable posting?
You gave yourself away buddy. For there were no facts, no evidence, nothing outside of complaining.

You also managed to quote the same thing, twice. In the same post.

Could you provide evidence of our amazing burst of two fully PvP geared players (hunter vs someone else) and actually going into detail exactly why and how it's OP? I've brought up a counter argument as is as to how even if the burst IS high, it's not OP.

Your turn, unless you wish to stop the facade that you're putting up a reasonable argument.

You didn't answer my question. When you do, maybe Ill entertain you and answer yours; though there is already an indirect answer to it in my first post. Maybe read?

And oh noez!!! I made a formatting mistake when posting!!!! Woe-is-me :(

Lol'd. I've been playing since Season 1, want to talk about S1-4 scraping by with Mana Drain 2v2 comps as Disc/Marks hunter spamming Viper Sting? Good players barely able to crack 2k while getting facerolled by Druid/Warrior and Pally/Warrior and Mage/Rogue using Skillherald and RNG talented mace stuns?

The only time hunter has been a "face roll class" was for a while in Wrath when ES RNG stuns were overwhelmingly strong. Right now, we have ONE usable spec that has good burst when we blow all our CDs and good control as long as our AI damage-puppet doesn't get wrecked in 5 seconds.

Go get some resilience before whining about "OP Hunter Damage."

Ah, so because you played since S1 (not even beta) you are all of a sudden someone I should respect and look up to, taking what you say with mucho gusto? I see.

10/03/2012 12:18 PMPosted by Zouka

The only one looking foolish around here is you. Quit posting with lvl 1 toons, and come on here with your main and we might give you the time of day. As of now, this is the only sort of response you'll get from us.

Ah, the idiot has spoken again. And again about alts and mains. Wonder why its so hard for you to understand this topic/thread is not about player's alts and mains, but rather about nerfing the burst potential of hunters.
Edited by Khanner on 10/3/2012 12:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Ah, the idiot has spoken again. And again about alts and mains. Wonder why its so hard for you to understand this topic/thread is not about player's alts and mains, but rather about nerfing the burst potential of hunters.

The only moron in the room is the one who thought he could come post a bunch of BS with anonymity and got busted.

Ya mad bro? lol
Edited by Zouka on 10/3/2012 7:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter

10/03/2012 12:23 PMPosted by Khanner
You didn't answer my question.
There is no question there. That's simply a false statement. You failed to address my counter argument and moved on to just whining about the damage to others who also provided evidence that there are far better examples of classes with OP damage atm.

10/03/2012 12:23 PMPosted by Khanner
Maybe read?
I did. Reading comprehension seems to be hard for you however.

10/03/2012 11:43 AMPosted by Khanner
Wait... so you are actually saying that hunter damage is not over the top in terms of burst?
If this was the question you were referring to, you did not address it to me or anyone else in general besides the person you quoted. As far as PVP burst goes, our burst WAS insane. Atm until we actually have the majority of the player base actually geared to see how the numbers are going, it's false to blindly state that it's still high after 90 (Atm, it's nothing special even with all CDs popped. Strong? Yes. High? Not really.)

Post some facts back by evidence and address my question to support your claim or be reported for trolling for attempting to cause forum unrest.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Dude...of course it seems OP. You're level 1. What'd you expect?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
10/03/2012 01:22 PMPosted by Zeekarai
Dude...of course it seems OP. You're level 1. What'd you expect?

The real question is, how does a level 1 Warrior have 292K HP?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
10/03/2012 01:28 PMPosted by Adarant
The real question is, how does a level 1 Warrior have 292K HP?
Hax and black magic?
Reply Quote
Reading this whole thread.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxgl1w8Tgj1r3zat8.gif
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]