Hunter Damage

100 Dwarf Hunter
10/03/2012 10:56 AMPosted by Khanner
Yea, its way too high. Nerfing this would definately bring more balance into pvp. With or without resil, getting hit for 65% (190k) of my life in one hit, is a tab much :)

Learn to use defensive abilities to survive the burst like hunters need to do to survive other classes burst.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
10/05/2012 06:41 AMPosted by Banard
Learn to use defensive abilities to survive the burst like hunters need to do to survive other classes burst.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
I love faceless alt complaints...... god forbid you post on the toon you got whooped on so everyone does'nt flame you crap gear or what ever it is your trying to hide.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
10/05/2012 06:41 AMPosted by Banard
Yea, its way too high. Nerfing this would definately bring more balance into pvp. With or without resil, getting hit for 65% (190k) of my life in one hit, is a tab much :)

Lol. How about step into arena and actually see how it is before making any ridicoulsly stupid comments like you just did.

10/05/2012 10:12 AMPosted by Hellsteel
I love faceless alt complaints...... god forbid you post on the toon you got whooped on so everyone does'nt flame you crap gear or what ever it is your trying to hide.

My lvl 1 alt has as much credibility (actually more) than you lvl 87 toon that hasn't played even a single match of arena. So how about stop looking like an idiot?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I would really recommend watching some pvp vids of quality hunters playing, or at least step into arena yourself. Oh wait, you're not even 90 yet... wtf... why are you even commenting on something that you have no experience with?

No experience with? Lol...your posts are getting more idiotic every second, because there was totally no such thing as 85 Pvp 2 weeks ago right? Just....STAHP!!!
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
10/05/2012 11:23 AMPosted by Shootitup
I would really recommend watching some pvp vids of quality hunters playing, or at least step into arena yourself. Oh wait, you're not even 90 yet... wtf... why are you even commenting on something that you have no experience with?

No experience with? Lol...your posts are getting more idiotic every second, because there was totally no such thing as 85 Pvp 2 weeks ago right? Just....STAHP!!!

You do realize the level cap is 90, that arena is 90, and that the game is "balanced" around 90, right? My god man. You have zero experience with this topic, so you have zero right to talk about it.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
My lvl 1 alt has as much credibility (actually more) than you lvl 87 toon that hasn't played even a single match of arena. So how about stop looking like an idiot?

Well actually

He was indirectly (if somewhat rudely) pointing out that your problems could very well be simply a gearing issue, which since you are on your forum alt, you can't simply claim gear isn't a factor - unless of course, we simply take you at your word.

Are you trustworthy? +)
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
10/05/2012 12:05 PMPosted by Zulgaro

Well actually

He was indirectly (if somewhat rudely) pointing out that your problems could very well be simply a gearing issue, which since you are on your forum alt, you can't simply claim gear isn't a factor - unless of course, we simply take you at your word.

Are you trustworthy? +)

It doesn't matter what he is pointing out. He stated my that my lvl 1 is the problem. He himself isn't even at the cap, and has as much experience on his main as my lvl 1.

So that means my lvl 1 has as much (actually more) credibility than his main.

On top of that, there are MANY videos showing (a couple which I actually posted) how arena is right now.

An addtional note: I stated in my original post, that with or without resilience, damage is too high. Reforging, gemming, and enchanting will not fix pvp. So that completely negates any gear issues at all.

And yes I am trust worthy. I am perhaps the most trust worthy person you will meet irl or in game, other than when i am busting your balls or just messing with someone for fun.
Edited by Khanner on 10/5/2012 12:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
10/05/2012 12:10 PMPosted by Khanner

Well actually

Are you trustworthy? +)

It doesn't matter what he is pointing out. He stated my that my lvl 1 is the problem. He himself isn't even at the cap, and has as much experience on his main as my lvl 1.

On top of that, there are MANY videos showing (a couple which I actually posted) how arena is right now.

An addtional note: I stated in my original post, that with or without resilience, damage is too high. So that completely negates any gear issues at all.

No, he said we couldn't check out your gear. Your 90 could be naked for all we know, and that means you dieing is expected. You being on a lv 1, wasn't the point. You NOT being on the 90 was.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior

An addtional note: I stated in my original post, that with or without resilience, damage is too high. So that completely negates any gear issues at all.

No, he said we couldn't check out your gear. Your 90 could be naked for all we know, and that means you dieing is expected. You being on a lv 1, wasn't the point. You NOT being on the 90 was.

Exageration is not a viable debating style. People don't go naked into arena or bg's (or at least generally). It is safe to assume at the very least I would have lvl 90 greens.

that being said, Ill reiterate that that player is not even 90, has no pvp experience at all, so his point of view is worth as much as this toons so he/she/it has no right to complain about people posting on alts about pvp.
Edited by Khanner on 10/5/2012 12:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter

Exageration is not a viable debating style. People don't go naked into arena or bg's (or at least generally). It is safe to assume at the very least I would have lvl 90 greens.

Wasn't debating, was clarifying +)

Personally, if you are going to claim you get rolled by anyone, you should at least include details about your gear, if not a link itself. (and no, a simply ILv is not detail enough, for anyone who thinks that ILvs mean anything by themselves).
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior

Personally, if you are going to claim you get rolled by anyone, you should at least include details about your gear, if not a link itself. (and no, a simply ILv is not detail enough, for anyone who thinks that ILvs mean anything by themselves).

Nah, gear isn't necessary. I already stated that gear is not the issue, and its not. Hunter damage is too high (burst) regardless of gear. Period.

Videos prove it. People arguing that it isn't are hunters, so all they need to do is go do it themselves and see.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter

Nah, gear isn't necessary. I already stated that gear is not the issue, and its not. Hunter damage is too high (burst) regardless of gear. Period.

Videos prove it. People arguing that it isn't are hunters, so all they need to do is go do it themselves and see.
The troll is strong in u.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
10/05/2012 12:13 PMPosted by Khanner
that being said, Ill reiterate that that player is not even 90, has no pvp experience at all, so his point of view is worth as much as this toons so he/she/it has no right to complain about people posting on alts about pvp.

There it is, the thinly veiled admission that this entire thread was a troll.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior

Ah yes, another person with ZERO pvp experience thinking a person posting on an alt about pvp has to be a troll. So hypocrisy.

10/05/2012 12:34 PMPosted by Adarant

Ah, 114 arena matches played. You sir must be an expert on pvp, amirite? /chuckle
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Ah, 114 arena matches played. You sir must be an expert on pvp, amirite? /chuckle

I've never claimed to be, nor have I posted on a level 1 alt and called my own posts invalid because I was posting on a level 1 alt.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior

I don't think he is. He's just not polite. But he's quite right.

respectful to those that don't start slinging insults. Those that do, yea, I turn very impolite.

10/05/2012 12:42 PMPosted by Adarant

I've never claimed to be, nor have I posted on a level 1 alt and called my own posts invalid because I was posting on a level 1 alt.

Posting here and demanding someone post on something more credible than your main makes it look like you think that of yourself.

This toon is just as pvp experienced as your toon, so this toon is more than good enough for you. So stop spamming this topic with your stupid jibberish, and keep on topic.
Edited by Khanner on 10/5/2012 12:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
10/05/2012 12:43 PMPosted by Khanner
Posting here and demanding someone post on something more credible than your main makes it look like you think that of yourself.

I never once demanded you posted on your main. I just highlighted your ignominious remark. You discredited yourself.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
10/05/2012 12:49 PMPosted by Adarant

I never once demanded you posted on your main. I just highlighted your ignominious remark. You discredited yourself.

What you posted was a comment directed at previous posted talking about myself, posting on my main, hence supporting that I need to post on my main.

I think you need a check in reading comprehension.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]