"Lost and Found" Weapon Not In Inventory

94 Draenei Paladin
Right after the Trollbane server came back up today at roughly 1:25pm EST, I found and attempted to loot the "Swarming Cleaver of Ka'roz" in the Dread Wastes at location 56, 77 on my character called Luthor. I recieved the achievement "Lost and Found" for doing this however I did not aquire the item and it vanished from off the sea floor after I had clicked it. I checked back through the chat logs and did not see that I had looted it nore after waiting for a few minutes was it in my bags.
Edited by Luthor on 10/3/2012 11:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
94 Draenei Paladin
ticket #31490353
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
finally got to talk with a gm on my very same issue..they said tough luck nothing they will do which is what i fully expected from them.they could see i was there and they can see that i got the achiev to but pretty much said if i wanted it go spend another week camping it
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I would wait for the response on the ticket. The same thing just happened to me a few days ago i provided all the information and they restored and sent my weapon in the mail took like 2 days.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]