Can we please have a MoP Ink Vendor already?

I will wire 10 bazillion US dollars to your account first thing in the morning if you implement this Blizzard, noone ever need know :-)
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
I think that my alt Scribe is currently sitting on ~800 of the lesser inks right now, the ability to trade them in would be welcome. It would be advantageous to have the ability to turn them in before the Darkmoon Faire this weekend...so that I don't have to mill another 1,000 herbs this week.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Blizzard already commented on this, they are waiting a week or two to make the change. As it will most likely happen during maintenance, you can expect it (unofficially) on the 9th.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
10/03/2012 01:44 PMPosted by Jerkjerk
I will wire 10 bazillion US dollars to your account first thing in the morning if you implement this Blizzard, noone ever need know :-)

Wire me ten bazillion dollars, and I'll transfer to your realm and be your ink vendor.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
20g says they don't change it till after Darkmoon Faire is over.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
10/03/2012 03:00 PMPosted by Keeblik
Wire me ten bazillion dollars, and I'll transfer to your realm and be your ink vendor.

For the record, that's not a euphemism.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]