Are scenario rewards as terrible as I think?

90 Pandaren Monk
It seems like you spend all this time in a scenario and if you have the quest you can get a blue which I can't complain about since it is like pre-heroic, but after that is there any reason to run them? You can get valor much quicker doing dailies and you can get much better gear rewards running just one boss in a dungeon. It seems like after you do a scenario once there is no reason to do them again since they are so long relative to the reward you get for doing them. I'm not saying I think you should get epics, but maybe high chance for mats or something.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
outside of doing the one for the weapon, yes they're useless.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Which one for what weapon?

Edit: Oh, quest reward.
Edited by Ghatok on 10/3/2012 2:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
They are worth it once a day for double valor thats it.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
10/03/2012 03:19 PMPosted by Sarosha

Meh, dungeons go just as quick, same valor for secondary dungeons as scenarios, and more gold/chance of de mats
Reply Quote
10/03/2012 03:28 PMPosted by Postonforums

Meh, dungeons go just as quick, same valor for secondary dungeons as scenarios, and more gold/chance of de mats

The shorter queues might be worth it for dps, for tanks and healers, dungeons are better.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Shaman
because you have to get gear for everything you do?
not like people just do things to see it and the artwork put into it
Edited by Rolos on 10/20/2012 12:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Would of worked years ago, but people only want purples now, so anything that isn't free loot is pointless, the "won a trophy for waterboy on the 0-8 team" generation need rewards.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I got an item from the reward of Heroic dungeon quality. 463 I believe.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I think they're fun. There just aren't enough. I'd love 30 to chose from.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
First day as a 90 you can get your weapon, I also got a nice blue quality neck that replaced some quest green. They aren't great but I really enjoyed the ones I ran and it helped with the all important iLevel spec.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]