Any preferred race for DK these days?

88 Human Mage
How much does it matter really, like for instance i feel NEs look pretty awesome as DKs. But im also loving how Worgens look, in the end how much of a difference is one looking at?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
With my experience having race changed a lot it depends on what race might be more appealing to you.

I've race changed a to a tauren and changed back because I didn't like the that taurens looked funny in certain armor sets even though they got a stam increase and stun which can be a bonus as a DK tank.

although some races give some bonuses in some instances like how human and undead racials can be strong for pvp. or how orcs are strong unholy death knights with their bonus to pet damage

a good spot to look would be http://www.wowwiki.com/Racial_trait to see what races have what racials and make a decision based on what you plan on playing as a death knight
Edited by Rakena on 10/3/2012 10:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I love how plate gear looks on me. and Darkflight is an awesome racial that I wouldn't give up for anything.

But I'm not biased or anything :P.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
It matters very little, but worgen and orc are best hands down. Races that get expertise make gearing for caps a bit easier, but overall shouldn't matter much.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
Female Gnomes and Goblins cuz we're !@#$%^- adorable son!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
10/04/2012 04:29 AMPosted by Girlÿ

No, it's a dark class that involves death which shouldn't be taken lightly.

I still think it was lame that the excuse blizz gave for letting gnomes be death knights was stupid. The lich king doesn't discriminate? Gee what a top guy! Work place of the year award please.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Blood elf.
1. Fabulous. (lol)
2. Arcane torrent.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
I think its lame blizz made dranei a race. You're a walking joke, a space goat with a tentacle beard. Atleast we shawties are adorable :P.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I am thinking of going dranei for the 1% hit
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
10/04/2012 04:29 AMPosted by Girlÿ

Yeah!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Go Nelf for tanking or ninja dodging Chaos Bolts or any spell that has the word "hurt" on it.

edit: Angrier faces too!
Edited by Kimerian on 10/4/2012 9:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I went worgen, and gear (especially helmets) look ridiculous on us. The crit is nice, and we look ferocious in combat (the reason I made mine a worgen), but I can't believe how dumb helmets look on worgen.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I like night elf as an Alliance DK tank for the extra miss chance. Definitely the best tank race for Alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
10/04/2012 09:48 AMPosted by Rillistry
I went worgen, and gear (especially helmets) look ridiculous on us. The crit is nice, and we look ferocious in combat (the reason I made mine a worgen), but I can't believe how dumb helmets look on worgen.

Ugh, tell me about it. Helms suck. SImilar on Charr in "taht other game" GW2.
Reply Quote
55 Troll Death Knight
Trolls, Goblins, Gnomes, Female Humans and Orc are the only acceptable choices. Fem Drae are okay as well.

10/03/2012 08:26 PMPosted by Taliic
NEs look pretty awesome as DKs

Take that back.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I'm not at all biased but
UNDEAD.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
on a looks perspective, don't roll a worgen DK, the only halfgood looking set in the WHOLE game is T13, the rest always looks like !@#$.
You're probably better off human or NE.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Blood Elves, Night Elves, and Undeads are the best. These are not in a set order.
Edited by Kulso on 10/4/2012 10:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
UD or DIAF
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
<-- Made this DK 2 weeks into WotLK. Have been Human, Worgen, Orc(for 3 days), Tauren, and I can say without question that undead is the coolest. You legit feel like a plague throwing, legion commanding, dealer of death from the grave. Plus, looking at the free healing/dmg for ToTG after long fights puts a smile on my face.

In other news, adding up what I've spent on this character alone makes me cringe. Jesus.
Edited by Jínxs on 10/6/2012 12:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]