[H] Arcanium, Transfer guild from Illidan

90 Pandaren Shaman
Myself and the current officer core took over management of Arcanium after the previous guild leader was forced off the server. We have rebuilt the guild from scratch since then, and have a solid basis of a 10 man core. While our eventual goal is to build a 25 man roster, we currently cannot field enough dedicated members. We are openly recruiting all exceptional applicants, however raid spots for 10 man progression are very limited.

Our immediate Needs:
1x Elemental Shaman
1x Monk Healer

Our 25 man needs:
1x Restoration Shaman
1x Druid Healer
1x Monk Tank with strong dps offspec
All competent dps

If you are interested Contact me in game or apply at:
http://arcaniumguild.shivtr.com
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Another guild from Illidan! ^^
I hope every got transferred before this morning!

We’re providing free transfers off of overpopulated source realms that are currently seeing high queue times. If you’re on one of the below realms and would like to avoid waiting in queues to play, you can take advantage of these free transfers. We’ve done our best to match realm types and time zones for a smooth transfer process.

We’re planning to allow the current transfers to go until approximately 9:00 a.m. PDT, October 4, but please note that if a large number of people transfer to a destination realm we may need to end the free transfers early. If you’re planning to transfer we recommend doing so sooner rather than later.

Although free Guild Master Realm Transfers are not possible at this time, these free character transfers will allow you to retain your guild membership and reputation, provided the guild master completes a paid Guild Master Realm Transfer to the destination realm first, and does not change factions.

To: Mug’thol (Central – PvP)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]