WTS Ethereal Soul-Trader pet

90 Pandaren Hunter
Want the ultimate battle pet or just want to turn heads in SW/Org?

Since I have little interest in the new pet system, I have decided to pull these two gems from my collection and find them a new home.

Soul-Trader Beacon
Dragon Kite SOLD

The Soul-Trader is certainly the best pet in the game, surpassed in rarity only by Mini Tyrael and Murky.

Every time you deliver a killing blow to any mob or player of your level range, the Soul-Trader will visually siphon the soul out of the dead enemy in an eruption of purple electric bolts which connect from the pet to the dead body. This works in raids and battlegrounds. This effect happens no matter how far the mob is from your pet, if it grants experience or honor and the Soul-Trader is currently summoned, he will siphon its soul.

Every time he siphons a soul, he rewards you with a token which can be used to purchase various vanity items that he sells. Did I mention that this pet is also a vendor? He sells equippable Soul-Trader gear that you can wear and several vanity items and elixirs He will also switch from his running/teleporting animation to a walking animation when you are RP walking.

You'd be hard-pressed to find a more awesome pet to use on your battle pet team.

My current prices for these pets are:

Soul-Trader Beacon - 300k
Dragon Kite - SOLD
I am open to negotiations.

This is a small price to pay considering I have never seen another person on our realm with the Soul-Trader, whereas you see Spectral Tigers pretty frequently here on Ner'zhul.

Please contact me in-game rather than posting here.

Thank you!

Edited by Karma on 10/11/2012 8:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
i wanna work out a deal.....lemme know what i can do to try and get this pet off ur hands....i wanna battle it!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]