Disc/Holy Priest Late Night Semi-Casual PRO

90 Blood Elf Priest
Disc/Holy priest looking for a late night semi-casual raiding guild. I play my priest exceptionally well and I am looking for a guild comprised of players with the same skill set. I'm looking for a guild that does not raid every night and does not raid longer than 3 hours at a time. I enjoy healing as my main spec but I play shadow equally as well and have no issue playing that as my secondary spec. I would prefer a 10 man guild that has a heroic mindset.

My raid availability:
10:30pm-1:30am EST
7:30pm-10:30pm PST

I cannot raid Friday/Saturday nights

I hope to hear from some great guilds!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Hello i'm the Guild leader of Chaotic Legends!

We are currently looking to recruit a priest healer like yourself to join us for Mists of Pandaria raiding. We are a fun laid back guild that knows when to get serious for progression. We cleared Dragon Soul 8/8H and want to continue our success.

Raids are Tuesday and Thursday 7:30-10pm PST.

IF interested or have questions please feel free to contact me through email or real ID:

rag1807@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Hi there Exsilium! We are looking for a skilled priest to fill our 10man. It sounds like our guild is right up your alley. We raid 3 days a week and 3 hours per raid.(Mon-Wed 7:30-10:30PST)

We are a 10 man guild currently leveling and gearing up for Mists of Pandaria raids. We are looking for a couple of classes to fill our ranks. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild which raids on a fairly light schedule (3 Hours-3 Days/week), but we strive to be competive over the last several years. We transformed from a 25man raiding guild to a 10man raiding guild in the last six months or so. We still share the same commitment and drive to progress in a raid envirment. We did clear 8/8DS Heroic modes and are looking forward to the new content. This guild has had plenty of success as a 25man guild in their history. We carried that same enthusiam into the 10man and exceeded expectations. We wish to continue this progression into Mists of Pandaria.

For additional info follow the link below:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6758457093

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me through real ID:

ec.thomp1984@gmail.com

Also you can look for me and others in game: Sedaí, River, Acheilos, and Suijin

Good luck in your search for a guild and hope to hear from you soon.
Reply Quote
Hi there!

North Korea Best Korea is a newly formed guild, that is composed of a tightly knitted group of friends that have all been raiding together on and off since vanilla. We plan to advance to be competitive for server firsts in the 10 man raid scene, currently after 2 hours of raiding Mogu Vaults with 2 pugs we are 1/6 with multiple 40% attempts on Feng. We are looking for players that have experience playing the game, and know the core mechanics of World of Warcraft. We need players that have an outstanding knowledge of their class, and are not afraid to push their class to the limits in regards to min/maxing. Outgoing players are encouraged to join, because we feel communication and understanding one another in the raid is very important; no wall flowers please. Although we are a friendly group of players, our goal is to maintain quick and steady progression through Mists of Pandaria raid content, while minimizing regression. The focus of our group is to progress quickly through content and be competitive in the 10m raiding scene, but at the same time have a good time doing it.

While we are only looking for a permanent healer and a DPS, all skilled players are welcome to apply at our guild website, http://nkbk.shivtr.com/ or speak directly to me or Impossibrew.

We are currently in high demand to find the listed classes:
DPS (One of the following):
Frost/Unholy Death Knight
Balance Druid
Shadow Priest

Healing (One of the following):
Holy Paladin
Holy/Discipline Priest
Mistweaver Monk

Our raid times consist of:
9:00PM - 12:00AM EST Sunday, Mondays, and Thursdays.

If you have any questions regarding the guild, please feel free to message me at Suraci 1736 (Skype: insert.name.here..) or GhostTX 1680.

Thank you for taking the time to read our recruitment thread, and we hope to see you in Pandaria!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]