problem with Rare spawns

90 Orc Warrior
ive killed my 6-7th rare spawn on my second 90, and seriously? BoP non-class specific gear? its not even worth picking up...

no gold either?

or anything?

why should i even bother killing these super hard hitting dudes with raid boss mechanics that have 4 million health?

the story?
Reply Quote
10/04/2012 06:46 AMPosted by Ulcerate
super hard hitting dudes with raid boss mechanics that have 4 million health?

I don't know? Maybe the challenge?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
the challenge is staying awake during the level grind.
Edited by Ulcerate on 10/4/2012 6:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
10/04/2012 06:52 AMPosted by Ulcerate
And what a challenge it was...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
if their so worthless, don't kill them. I have a blast each time I get one :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Because they are a blast to fight. They have achievements tied to them. So basically, if you are not into achievements or up for a challenge, just fly on by. Nothing says you have to kill them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
They're fun to hunt down and play with. I still have issues with dodging the bug guys insta-kill over in the vale :|
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

why should i even bother killing these super hard hitting dudes with raid boss mechanics that have 4 million health?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa! /catches breath hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I have killed about 4 I believe. It can be tough at time since there are always mobs around and some will spawn out of nowhere. So you'll find yourself fighting around 2-3 and having ro fight through the rare spawns special move.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
you clearly havent fought the dude with 4 million health that hits for 150-200k and almost unavoidable aoe.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
i think he hits for more than 200k. i remember having my blood dk below 35% health thing proc 2-3 times from full
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
I got my neck upgrade from one rare (Razor-Sharp Chitin Choker), and my wife got two upgrades on her warlock. Note: These are leveling upgrades. If that's not good enough for you and you aren't going to enjoy the fight, then don't kill them and leave them for people who want to kill them.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
http://www.wowhead.com/guide=1132/glorious-rare-elites-of-pandaria

Many of the rares have fun and interesting loot. :o
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Which one are you talking about because they all have special attacks that will one or two shot you.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
10/04/2012 07:02 AMPosted by Ulcerate
you clearly havent fought the dude with 4 million health that hits for 150-200k and almost unavoidable aoe.

Which dude is that?

Also, ones like that are supposed to be done in a group. GL soloing a Jinyuu 91 elite rare as anything bar a Blood DK.

Though, the random elites you find grant MASSIVE experience when you kill them which makes them worth killing while leveling for that alone.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest

Which dude is that?

Also, ones like that are supposed to be done in a group. GL soloing a Jinyuu 91 elite rare as anything bar a Blood DK.

Though, the random elites you find grant MASSIVE experience when you kill them which makes them worth killing while leveling for that alone.
I solo'd all of them but the higher level pandas. I don't have enough interrupts on my own for the pandas. Curse you healing mists!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/runetotem/Raven/achievement#97:15113:a7439

Jinyu are easy, its all about moving out of the water pools and interrupting/absorbing torrent.

The first torrent I silence, the second torrent I sacrifice my mindbender by fading onto him, the third I absorb with dispersion. If I get more than that silence is usually up again by the 4th cast.
Edited by Raven on 10/4/2012 7:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10/04/2012 06:54 AMPosted by Defiasbandït
And what a challenge it was...

Yea, Was it really nessery to make amazing amount of xp and time needed for leveling? I'm glad I leveled but, I guess players are out there feel they need alot xp and billion quest chains needed to level to get a feeling on done something.

Meh, We will jump though any hoops they give us I guess.

just venting the long boring grind and having to repeat it for my alts.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
Jinyu are easy, its all about moving out of the water pools and interrupting/absorbing torrent.

The first torrent I silence, the second torrent I sacrifice my mindbender by fading onto him, the third I absorb with dispersion. If I get more than that silence is usually up again by the 4th cast.

The Torrent is the killer. I don't have enough CC/interrupts to deal with that.

Though I found the rest bar Pandas were pretty easy. (Still haven't gotten a Mantid yet)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I'm farming Yorick for Mr Smite's Brass Compass

I just want to improvise against land lubbers :<
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]