PVP Vendors - Non MOP

85 Night Elf Hunter
Can non-MOP players access the PVP vendors?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
You mean the PvP vendors that are located in Pandaria that sell level 90 PvP gear that you can't use unless you have Mists of Pandaria?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
10/04/2012 07:20 AMPosted by Lukar
You mean the PvP vendors that are located in Pandaria that sell level 90 PvP gear that you can't use unless you have Mists of Pandaria?

Basically what he's saying here is: No, and you have no need to. If you just want to try on armour, download an addon with loot links available
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
There are still PvP Vendors in Stormwind that sell level 85 Cataclysm gear.

The ones that are in Pandaria sell exclusively level 90 gear, that would be completely useless to anyone without the current expansion installed.
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Priest
There are no level 85 pvp vendors in Org anymore. They are gone. Only Legacy weapons/gear remain.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
10/04/2012 07:25 AMPosted by Vindicare
There are still PvP Vendors in Stormwind that sell level 85 Cataclysm gear.

Thanks, that is what I was wondering. I didn't see the LVL85 vendors last I checked.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Ok so no pvp level 85 vendors in sw or orig? so what do we do? i can never figgure out the stupid stuff blizz does,bought mop and don't even wanna try the new stuff,yet if i want new gear if i bother getting to level 90 then i have to do quest's...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I have the same question .I don't wanna be 90lvl and stay 85 doing pvp. So , where is the 2 missing vendors in Hall of Legends in Oggrimar. Can we get 85 pvp items without have pandaria or not?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
10/12/2012 05:52 PMPosted by Claymoreone
Ok so no pvp level 85 vendors in sw or orig? so what do we do? i can never figgure out the stupid stuff blizz does,bought mop and don't even wanna try the new stuff,yet if i want new gear if i bother getting to level 90 then i have to do quest's...
OH NOOOOOOOOOO!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Mage
Pretty sure there are PvP vendors in Dalaran now (there may or may not have been before).
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Just want to have 85 pvp gear! Not 90 lvl PVP Gear.Anyone knows where Can I get 85 pvp items?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
a gm told me pvp vendors were phased out for good lol then he said later he wasn't sure,pay me to be a dummy too?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Bump, still no season 11 LVL 85 PVP gear. I'm not buying MOP any time soon, why the heck would they remove my level vendors.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Just buy the 83-85 mop gear from the AH, it probably blows the 85 pvp gear out the water.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Priest
Im looking for level 25 pvp vendors but cant find any in stormwind.
Reply Quote
10/13/2012 10:11 PMPosted by Claymoreone
a gm told me pvp vendors were phased out for good lol then he said later he wasn't sure,pay me to be a dummy too?

They're on the Serpent's Spine somewhere. Don't remember where, but that's where they are. You're 85. Get to 90, do the two quests in Kun-Lai to access Vale of Eternal Blossoms, get flying, go to Serpent's Spine, done.

So much effort. It's as if they're asking you to play some of the game.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
10/28/2012 10:03 PMPosted by Kyrei
Im looking for level 25 pvp vendors but cant find any in stormwind.

The low level PvP vendors are located in the Northern Barrens.
http://www.wowhead.com/npc=14754

If you meant the level 85 PvP vendors, you're able to purchase the Vicious Gladiator's pieces in the Dalaran Sewers. The Cataclysmic Gladiator's set will be available at Area 52 in Patch 5.1.
Edited by Novalas on 10/28/2012 10:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]