Fix the broken BG voting mechanism Blizzard!

90 Troll Druid
I was just kicked out of an AV for NO REASON WHATSOEVER. I am a healer, and I was one of the top healers in the match. Yet I was suddenly kicked for no reason whatsoever, and with no warning. I had no mark on me and I was healing from the beginning of the match until I was kicked.

WTF, Blizzard? This is absolute bull!@#$. You expect us to take the time and effort to heal in battlegrounds and yet we can be kicked out for no reason, and with no warning whatsoever?

FIX IT, BLIZZARD. FIX IT NOW.
Reply Quote
16 Gnome Warlock
System doesn't need fixing. It works fine.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Um...not, it doesn't when players who are working their asses off can be suddenly removed for no reasons whatsoever, with no warning simply because a small group of people decides to do it.

That is broken, broken, broken. And it discourages people - especially healers - from bothering to PVP in the first place.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
I've had this happen before also. A premade was ordering me around, the didn't want me to cap something... Can't remember because they wanted to farm kills. I tried capping and I get kicked. :(
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
10/04/2012 12:32 PMPosted by Swineflew
I've had this happen before also. A premade was ordering me around, the didn't want me to cap something... Can't remember because they wanted to farm kills. I tried capping and I get kicked. :(

I did not notice if it was a premade or not, that's a really good point though. I am sorry to hear that they treated you like that, they should not have that power at all.

Why are premades being allowed to play with non-premade players? Let them go into their own cues, leave us alone. I have no interest in playing with them or filling out the number for a BG to happen for their benefit.

I've filed a ticket about this, and the GM who answers is going to get an earful. I realize it will do little good, but it will make me feel better to vent about it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]