(A)<ohnoes> Sargeras 5/6N 10LF 1 Heals

90 Human Warlock
<ohnoes> is a progression guild that is looking to bolster up its ranks for both current content and MoP. So if you're an exceptional tank or healer, have good raid awareness and want to have fun and progress we're the guild for you.

Our Current needs:
1 Healer (pally/priest) must be competent at both healing and dps you will probably be the swing dps for 2 heal fights.

We raid 3 days a week. (Tues/Thurs/Sun 7:30-11:00ST)

About the Guild

<ohnoes> was founded in vanilla on the basis of the HWL grind. Many of us achieved that goal and have proceeded to engage in PvE since then (6 years together). We have a lengthy resume in PvE over the years and maintain the philosophy of "it's the wizard not the wand". Meaning we look for quality of player over superficial things. We have an incredibly close core of about 5 that have been playing together for a while, and in my opinion we play extremely fluid together. We are essentially a family of like minded players and if you wish to be apart of that please contact either me, ghakin, evilangel, or killow in game (or any other ohnoes member for that matter) and we will set up a mumble interview to get a feel for you and just chat. If none of us are one you can post here and we will get back to you.

Our Expectations

We are semi-hardcore meaning we "play to win" but also understand things come up.

Once again either post here. Apply @ www.ohnoesguild.com or add me Modica#1618
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]