so frustrated...

90 Pandaren Shaman
i have been playing elemental for 3 years now....this expansion was looking so so promising for pvp...but alas, if i try to go to town on a lvl 90 almost every class minus warlocks and hunters completely trash me. i absolutely loath mages...but it's quite a fact now they have always and will always get special treatment. why play a shaman when a mage can do almost everything i can do but better and more?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
10/04/2012 10:50 PMPosted by Teepeez
i have been playing elemental for 3 years now....this expansion was looking so so promising for pvp...but alas, if i try to go to town on a lvl 90 almost every class minus warlocks and hunters completely trash me. i absolutely loath mages...but it's quite a fact now they have always and will always get special treatment. why play a shaman when a mage can do almost everything i can do but better and more?

Just playing around in random BG's and world pvp while doing daily's.. I can kill hunters, locks, and frost mages easily.

But when i'm on my hunter, I just destroy Ele shaman's just as easily as I destroy hunters as my ele.

Somethings wrong here.

And for mages, purge is your friend. Just hit them with purge to remove their buffs, then pop everything = them being forced to iceblock. Heal up during iceblock, and then start hardcasting again with a stopcasting macro for windshear. Mage sure to pop your silly little glyphed spell reflect totem during the iceblock because first thing they try is to poly or silence you.

gg mages easy in random bg's and I'm far from a pro.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
what is a stopcasting macro?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I love killing panda shams, love the errrrrrghwahglsls sound they make. You guys are fine...descent on scale of 10, a 7. You need to reforge.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
is haste or mastery our first priority for pvp?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Why did you come to the forums saying you're getting trashed by other classes when you dont know stopcasting macros and the stat prio for ele?
ele is doing pretty good atm, even better with more lava surge procs. (ascendence is your friend, and so is spell reflect totem)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Why did you come to the forums saying you're getting trashed by other classes when you dont know stopcasting macros and the stat prio for ele?
ele is doing pretty good atm, even better with more lava surge procs. (ascendence is your friend, and so is spell reflect totem)

I don't know if I'd agree with spell reflect totem.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]