Alchemy Xmute proc rate and Economy

Maybe its just bad luck, but it seems since tuesday proc rate is way down. Same for prospecting certain blue gems from ore, that seems to have changed.

Also could just be my server but feels like the economy is just tanking prices dropping 10 times faster than they did in Cata launch anyone else feel this way?

I only had JC/Mine maxed out for cata launch and this time around I had xmute spec Alch/Herb to go with it and still it seems everything is just dropping like mad in price, maybe to many spawn points for ore/herbs or to fast of spawn timer?

Just my thoughts for sharing.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I proc'd extra living steel on launch day, none since then. I've never had a transmute spec alchemist before this exansion so I was not sure if the proc rate is just really low or I'm just that unlucky.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Think of it as an 85% chance to get no extras, every time you transmute.
Reply Quote
92 Draenei Priest
Also could just be my server but feels like the economy is just tanking prices dropping 10 times faster than they did in Cata launch anyone else feel this way?

I only had JC/Mine maxed out for cata launch and this time around I had xmute spec Alch/Herb to go with it and still it seems everything is just dropping like mad in price, maybe to many spawn points for ore/herbs or to fast of spawn timer?

This is part of the problem. There was so much down time in Cataclysm due to the lack of content that EVERYONE maxed profession alts. As a result, there are more of them and more stuff out on the AH, and with folks without patience, everything craters incredibly fast.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
10/05/2012 08:30 AMPosted by Belmyra
This is part of the problem. There was so much down time in Cataclysm due to the lack of content that EVERYONE maxed profession alts. As a result, there are more of them and more stuff out on the AH, and with folks without patience, everything craters incredibly fast.

I agree. This is one of those things not often discussed. I have friends who are entirely self-sufficient due to having 4-5 alts all with max professions. It's not like Vanilla/TBC where most people only had one character with professions.

Easier/Fast leveling of professions = crappy economy. I wish more people would see that. It's only going to get worse.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]