463 Shaman (or priest)/464 Mage LF Raiding

90 Draenei Shaman
*Willing to realm transfer, but not faction change*

I am a 463 resto/ele shaman looking for a core spot me and my friend, a 464 fire mage (Zamboozled), can join. If you do not need the shaman, I as well have a shadow/holy priest I am leveling (88) that could join.

What we want:
- A core raiding 5pm PST or later
- 3 days a week minimum raiding
- Progressive raiding style (I like to push for realm first/top 5)

Experience:
- Was a founding member of the guild called The Departed (currently #1 Alliance on Alterac Mountains/tied for realm first)
- Went 6/8H before my schedule changed and could no longer raid after April (I did get 8/8H on Nigumbu, who was my main raider)

As stated, I could no longer make raid times and left The Departed a week ago, but would like to maintain core in a progression status guild.

Please message me here, in-game on Idol or Nigumbu (alterac mountains), or leave a note of what your guild is/needs plus some vent info.

Thank you
Edited by Idol on 10/5/2012 3:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
We are looking for skilled players to progress through MoP raiding content, we a group of experienced players running a guild were we can raid 3 nights a week and still get the content done, where we are serious about raiding but have fun doing what we do

Recruitment
OPEN

Raid Times
Tues: 11pm-2:30am
Weds: 11pm - 2:30am
Thurs: 11pm - 2:30am

apply at ashes2a.enjin.com or you can add my battle tag for more info berdrek1412#1545
Reply Quote
25 man guild interested
rbellmore9@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
*Willing to realm transfer, but not faction change*

I am a 463 resto/ele shaman looking for a core spot me and my friend, a 464 fire mage (Zamboozled), can join. If you do not need the shaman, I as well have a shadow/holy priest I am leveling (88) that could join.

What we want:
- A core raiding 5pm PST or later
- 3 days a week minimum raiding
- Progressive raiding style (I like to push for realm first/top 5)

Experience:
- Was a founding member of the guild called The Departed (currently #1 Alliance on Alterac Mountains/tied for realm first)
- Went 6/8H before my schedule changed and could no longer raid after April (I did get 8/8H on Nigumbu, who was my main raider)

As stated, I could no longer make raid times and left The Departed a week ago, but would like to maintain core in a progression status guild.

Please message me here, in-game on Idol or Nigumbu (alterac mountains), or leave a note of what your guild is/needs plus some vent info.

Thank you

add me to battletag please ^_^ Sieara#1968
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
[A] Secluded - Quel' Dorei 10m

Secluded is a newly formed guild made from friends on top end guilds on different servers. We are 8/8h and are looking for an exceptional healer and high-output dps. We are also recruiting for rbgs for MoP.

Schedule:
Tues, Wed, & Thurs 10:00pm - 1am Central. Starting to raid Sept 2nd.

What We Are Looking For:
Exceptional players of all classes. Please contact us on Real ID or apply on our website.

How To Join:
Apply at www.secludedqd.enjin.com

Who To Contact:
Mcnuget (bcicco4878@gmail.com)
Caskade (bignat12345@yahoo.com)
Fknclone (justin_anderson@live.com)
Nubbz (clintcrow7@gmail.com)

We are a pretty laid back guild during off time. We mess around in mumble and like to have fun. When raid starts though, we expect people to be prepared and focused.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Add me to battletag Sinn#1106 to discuss things. I think we would make a great fit!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
We would like to speak with you regarding a full time core spot with Dark Empire.

Server: US-Stormreaver - PVP - High pop
Faction: Horde
Raid Group: 25 Man
Current Progression: 8/8HM DS
Normal Raid Schedule: Monday, Tuesday Wednesday, Thursday 7-11PM CST (8-12AM EST).
Our Website: www.darkempireguild.com
Please Contact: xmaster_64@hotmail.com

Dark Empire of Stormreaver is a Semi Hardcore Raiding guild.
We are a new progression raiding guild that was formed in early Cata as a 10M raiding guild but is now expanding to 25M semi hardcore for MOP. We are a friendly and mature group of people who likes to have fun and progress at the same time love to pvp and run RBG when not raiding or running old contents .We are currently recruiting experienced active player with the same interest as us to push serious raid content in MOP.

Currently Recruiting any of the listed class for core groups:

Death knight (DPS/Tank): High
Druid (Balance/Resto): High
Hunter: High
Mage: Medium
Paladin: (Holy/Ret): High
Priest: (Holy/Disc): Medium
Shadow Priest: low
Rogue: low
Shaman: (Resto/Elemental): High
Warlock: Close
Monk: (Mistweaver): High
Warrior: Prot/DPS: low

Healers and Tanks must have a reliable DPS off spec when needed.

Raid Progression:
You must be prepared to commit to near 100% attendance, Reliable and on-time attendance is important for all raiders. Although we of course are willing to work around planned absences for things like vacations and prior commitments. A positive attitude, responsibility, and the ability to handle one's self, as an adult in game are required, We are looking for people with a genuine interest in conquering content and also expect you to be geared enough to begin raiding immediately. You must have Vent w/mic

Our current raiding schedule is Monday through Friday from 7PM CST to 11PM CST. When new raiding content is available on the PTR or Beta, all raiders and recruits are expected to attend as many bosses as possible. When a new instance is released, you can expect near non-stop raiding for as long as it is necessary. Once content is being farmed, our raiding schedule will be relaxed significantly.

Loot System:
Loot Council/EPGP
Loot is handed out based on several factors including:
Rank
Performance
Attendance
Reliability
but mostly what is going to directly benefit the raid as a whole above all else
No favorites are played

Thanks for your time
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
LA
Server: US-Stormrage
Faction: Alliance
Timezone: EST
Raid Format: 25
Progression: 4/6 MV
Raid Dates: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Raid Times: 8:00PM - 12:00AM EST
Loot: EPGP (Officer's Override)

Recruiting Contacts
Officer Ìncarnate, Recruitment and Roster Manager - byincarnate@gmail.com
Guild Master Bthelight, Raid Leader - gemini_01_06@hotmail.com
Officer Ninetyseven, Performance Review - jonschulzee@gmail.com

http://laguild.enjin.com
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/LA
http://www.wowtrack.org/guild/US/Stormrage/LA
http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/195797/
http://www.twitch.tv/byincarnate
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Hi,

I think you (and your mage friend) would be a very good fit for our guild. We're a 6 year old guild that is striving for top 100 US 25-man in MoP. We have a very active guild and just need 1-2 people to round out our core. I would love to speak with you in-game.

Guild: Edge of Aggression
Server: Uldaman (PVE, EST, NYC Datacenter)
Progression: 4/6 MV 25-man
Raid Times: Mon-Thurs 9pm to 12am EST
Loot: EPGP

Real ID: rosied91@yahoo.com
Battletag: Runestones#1379
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
<Proven Legacy>
We are currently in need of a hybrid heals for our guild raid group Thursday-Saturday 9pm to 1am PST.

What Proven Legacy was born on is just that. You have to prove yourself to us in order to raid with us. I really believe in "quality" not "quantity". When your making a ten man raiding group you can't bring in more than what you've got. With that being said to be competitive & aim for top on server is something we are really striving for this expansion. We are also going for top 200 US 10 mans.

A lot of us have been raiding together for ALL of DS and FL. So we have a really strong tight nit group together with a few new people that really fit in well. We are very laid back, with a focused intense raiding group that is surrounded with communication, and precise timing of raid cd's called out through mumble.

What we are looking for is a like minded player that is also looking for the things we do. Which is
-Having fun
-Actually progressing pre-nerf
-Active Players
-Sense of Humor
-No drama

We want somebody that is ready this week to go, as the rest of the guild will be ready too.
If you are interested please contact Myself or my Veteran Officer Eielayia

Invy
Email: Invychris@gmail.com
BattleTag: Invy#1895

E
Email: ac90b671@gmail.com
BattleTag: eielayia#1328

Xero
Xziles86@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Idol,

We have an immediate opening for a Resto Shaman and Mage. We raid 10-1am CST tues/wed/thurs and the occasional cleanup of Mondays. We will be pushing for Realm first on Quel' Dorei and feel you fit the necessary requirements.

Our realm is a medium pop server with a great economy.

Contact me at billy.johnson210@yahoo.com

Look forward to hearing from you
Edited by Superlative on 10/5/2012 5:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
Idol,

I have a spot for you and your mage friend. I absolutely love restoration shaman, and consider a mage to be mandatory for any raiding group. You and your friend will be given a core spot. We're a tight knit group, so being sat out on nights is not an option. Thus, I require high attendance from the two of you (near 100%) if you can meet our schedule.

We're not super-hardcore (I've been in the hardcore raiding scene, it's more trouble than its worth), but we're not entirely casual either, and aim to push to be a contending raiding guild on the server.

Most of us have been together for years - as such, our raiding environment is more relaxed than strict, but I do expect everyone to have their !@#$ together. I expect no less from you and your friend.

We have a great time while raiding, but if you're looking for a balls-to-the-wall, hardcore progressed guild, this will not be a good match for you.

We raid: Mon, Wed & Thurs.
5pm to 8pm PST.

If you're interested, either fill out a form on our website or add me to battle-id so we can talk. I prefer Battle-ID

Battle ID - Silwolffe#1520
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Questionable Intent is a 25-man Horde weekend raiding guild on Shadowmoon (US-PvP, EST).

Raid Schedule
  • Friday – 8 PM – 12 AM EST
  • Saturday – 8 PM – 12 AM EST
  • Monday – 8 PM – 12 AM EST (Added in MoP)
  • Sometimes our raids will go past our scheduled raid times if we are getting close to downing a progression boss or to finish clearing up some farm content. However, we try to limit this to no more than 10-20 minutes. Our raids pull precisely on time with pre-planned breaks because we understand that sitting at your computer for any number of hours can be difficult.

We are a 25 man raiding guild. We strive to down as much content as we can during our allotted raiding time. Our goal is to be a successful and compete with guilds that raid four days a week so in order to do this we need upper talented, motivated players. Alts are welcome in our guild but be aware that even though it is your alt, it is a main in our guild. That said, you must have BiS enchants and know your class thoroughly.

Recruitment Needs* (Alts of Weekday Raiders are welcome.)
  • Tanks
      None
  • Healers
    OPEN
  • DPS
    OPEN
  • *If you feel that you are an exceptional player, feel free to apply even if we are not specifically recruiting your class. We are always looking for talented, quality and capable players to add to our roster.

Cataclysm Progression
  • Dragon Soul
      8/8 Heroic
      Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider
  • Firelands
      Glory of the Firelands Raider
      7/7 pre-nerf
      6/7 HM
  • Tier 11
      4/4 - BoT - 1/4 - Heroic Halfus Wyrmbreaker pre 4.2
      6/6 - Blackwing Descent pre 4.2
      2/2 - Throne of the Four Winds pre 4.2
  • Loot Distribution

Loot is distributed through a merit-based loot council. What this means to you as a potential raider in Questionable Intent is that your performance will always be taken into account when deciding loot. We do not limit performance to just how well you do on DPS/Damage Meters. Our idea of performance constitutes your attitude, how well you prepare for raid encounters, how much damage/dps you deal and take in an encounter, what you contribute to the guild outside of raid times, where it would benefit the raid more and how well you take direction.

Contact

RiD's
    Zierius - Alcarius#1540
    Derrickster - derrickster#1587
    Venus - venus#1169
    Pryne - Pryne#1736

You may also contact us via whisper in game on the characters Zierius, Derrickster, Venùs (ù= alt+0249) or Pryne; or you may visit our website at [url]http://qiguild.guildomatic.com[/url]

How to Apply

We realize that not everyone is comfortable or very good at filling out a 'form' for applying. As a result, we offer two methods of application: You may apply via public or private form application available on our guild website or you may apply via a vent interview that will cover the same points as the form application. If you elect to attempt application to Questionable Intent, please review the application form available on our forums prior to the interview.
    Reply Quote
    100 Dwarf Paladin
    hey if you have some time id like to talk to you on real id my battle tag is kradrepins#1488
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Shaman
    Raid times and Days: Fridays and Saturdays 1030pm-0130am EST (October 5th is our first raid night)
    Group: 25M Heroic Progression
    Needs: DPS (Rogues, Hunters, Locks, Death Knights) or anyone who has the drive to do heroic progression.

Progression: 1/6N (Oct5th was our first raid)
    MOP Requirements: 463 Ilevel

Fluff and Blood 25M on Burning Blade, was founded 7/22/2011 by a small group of friend. Our core leadership and main group raiders have been a part of some of the top guilds in World of Warcraft dating back to closed beta. Fluff and Blood is designed to be the best, while still maintaining a light two day raiding schedule. We are mature-minded players who want to raid at the highest level but desire a schedule that allows for them to balance WoW with non-game commitments. We’re a home for people with significant school, work, or personal commitments that make regularly raiding 3+ nights impractical. Our members excel at the game, but cannot commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional guilds. Our goal in Mist of Pandaria is to be ranked with the top 100 guilds in the US.

We're looking for exceptional players. We're not interested in holding your hand while you figure out how to push your buttons. However, we also want players that are fun to raid with. In other words, drama queens and loot !@#$%s won't be tolerated, and a sense of humor is a big plus. We take the game seriously, but with a laid back environment. Nobody yells, and everyone maintains a lighthearted attitude, even during progression. We don’t troll general chat or brag on the forums. Overall our members are mature and pleasent to be around. If this sounds like you, then you'll fit right in. Last of all, there is no favoritism in our guild. The best raiders will raid. No exceptions. You show up, perform, have a good attitude, and respect one another, and there should be no problem. If you get accepted to the guild you will raid. We will not invite anyone to ride a bench.

Contacts Info:
    Email: recruits@fluffandblood.com
    Real Id: Adam.Thompson1244@gmail.com
    Officers: Totemchaos,Shyluuh, Kafaerus, Andrewmoore
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Warlock
    We can offer you a core spot for both of you, on you're Shaman (or Priest in the future, once geared) and the mage.

We currently hold server first and are 5/6 Mogu, with plans to be 6/6 before Tuesday.

Our raid times are:
    Raid Schedule (All times are CST) (Add an hour for EST)
    Tuesday - 7:00PM - 11:00PM
    Wednesday - 7:00PM - 11:00PM
    Thursday - 7:00PM - 11:00PM
    Friday - 7:00PM - 11:00PM (Option raid / Finish off content / Old stuff)

Feel free to real I.D. me for a chat, if you're interested:
    VredsBattleNet@Gmail.com (Recruitment officer)
    chaoticretard@hotmail.co.uk (GM/MT)

We hold several top 50 U.S. kills, and held server first for our entire raid life time.
    We aren't a ''dying guild'' or ''in the throws of death'', the officers have just dropped a small fortune on buying a brand new T.S. server and re-designing our website and forums for MoP.

Read more at our website at www.FarmStatus.net
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Druid
    Hey there mate, Burn Phase is an australian weekend 25m guild, we raid 12:00am - 3.30am EST Saturdays & Sundays (you'd stay up fri/sat nights). We were 8/8H in DS25 however we moved down from 4 days a week to 2 days a week and moved from 10s to 25s in july as the guild wanted a lower commitment raid schedule and a bigger raid size, as a 10 we completed 5/5H ToC, 12/12H ICC (11/12H in 25), 11/13H T11 (10) & 7/7H T12 (10) with 8/8H in DS (10 & 25). We are a guild with a proven track record and a long raid history & we're aimed at players who do not have the time to raid 4+ nights a week or players who do not want to raid 4+ nights a week.

I'm interested in a skilled Resto Shaman for MoP & Beyond. I'd be interested in your friend aswell if it wasn't a package deal. I'd a chat with you if you're willing to bend on the 3 day a week minimum for. As a quick note, we have not yet officially resumed raids (we resume on the 13th).

If you're interested you can check out our website & apply at Burn-Phase.com If you have any questions feel free to direct them to me via real-id/battletag (The-dark-alliance@hotmail.com or Alemenara#1239)

Cheers,
    Alemenara
    ~GM of Burn Phase
    Reply Quote
    100 Night Elf Priest
    <Requiem>, an Alliance guild on the Bronzebeard server is looking for a few talented
    players to round out our 10 man raiding roster. <Requiem> is a progression based guild
    that maintains a fun, active environment for players while still performing at the top
    of the server for progression. The guild is based on an over four year group of close
    friends who have raided content from BC through Cata together. We like to have fun
    but we also believe in knocking over bosses. Our raid times are Mon-Thurs 6:00-9:30 PST.

Current Openings:
    Healers:
    Paladins, druids, monks, shamans.
    Melee DPS:
    Death knights, paladins, warriors, rogues, druids, monks.
    Exceptional players of all classes will be considered

We are always looking for exceptional players of any class so feel free to apply regardless of the listed openings. We run a small raid roster and do not recruit for the bench - you will be expected to show up and perform every night.

Expectations:
    You should be an experienced raider with similar progression to our own. WoL/WMO parses should be included that let us know how you perform. The gear and ability to dual-spec is a big plus. Having significant raid experience in Cata is a plus. We run loot off a modified zero-sum dkp system.

If you are interested put in an application at requiem.dkpsystem.com. You can talk to Suziq, Galandre, or Aegistia either in-game or through our website with any questions or email us at requiembronzebeard@gmail.com. Feel free to contact any member online and you'll be directed to one of us.

-Galandre
    Battletag: Thanatos#1229
    Recruitment Officer
    [A] Requiem - Bronzebeard
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]