Race-specific pets

90 Human Death Knight
A question concerning the race-specific pets available through the Battle Pet Trainer:
Are these purchasable once per account, or once per character?

With a worgen alt, I purchased the Gilnean Raven. A friend who has no worgen alts, I caged the raven and gave it to them. Now my worgen alt can not buy the raven again.

Do I need to get another worgen out of the starting area to repurchase for my own collection?
Edited by Varadore on 10/5/2012 8:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
The raven is taught by the guy in Darkshore and the trainer in Stormwind; whichever you learned it from, my only suggestion is to try the other one. I managed to learn it twice by doing that and give my friend one, but wasn't able to duplicate it.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
What are these race specific pets that people keep mentioning? Is it like how Draenei have moths, tauren have prairie dogs, dwarves have that one hare, humans have cats, etc..?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Every race has a pet the pet battle trainer will teach. Most races, however, can get the pet from a vendor in their city. The exceptions are goblins, worgen, and pandaren. Those three have a pet that can only be learned from the trainer, and only by a character of that race.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
10/05/2012 10:35 AMPosted by Ryxl
Every race has a pet the pet battle trainer will teach. Most races, however, can get the pet from a vendor in their city. The exceptions are goblins, worgen, and pandaren. Those three have a pet that can only be learned from the trainer, and only by a character of that race.

Finally someone that can make sense of it. Thanks.
Reply Quote
68 Blood Elf Warlock
I've tried to buy the Raven from the other vendor once I had it from the first and it wasn't an option.

My advice is go to any server and make a worgen or goblin DK and get them out of the starting zones...seemed to be much faster than making a lvl 1 and trying that way (1.5-2hrs vs 3-4hrs). But then again others may be able to get through the worgen and goblin starting zones faster than the dk zone.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]