Slow Down!

100 Troll Warlock
i really enjoy the music, the zones, and everything, so instead of chain-dongeons to level, i did quests, and loved them
didn't like valley of 4 winds, but LOVED townlong steppes and Dread wastes
Reply Quote
10/05/2012 05:23 PMPosted by Rygarius
You don't need to finish everything by tomorrow. If we release new content and you haven't gotten to it yet it'll still be available when you get there. Pandaria won't be going back into the mists any time soon. ;)

Though, unfortunately, some people who love to level really slowly + want a chance a corin direbrew will not get that opportunity going slow.

But hey, gotta break some eggs to enjoy an omelet.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Time stands still when I log on, I savor everything and gawk at stuff constantly.

I have items in my bags and in the bank that I will pointedly hang on to for months and months till I decide what to do with them, can't rush some things.

I don't have a lot of time to play but greatly enjoy the depth WoW has to offer.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Mage
I DO know whatcha mean. This expansion is the BEST EVER. Before now, WotLK was by far my favorite...but this expansion has just blown me away. the attention to small details is amazing.

Case in point: I opened up the dailies with the tillers and started my farm. (Growing motes of harmony and scrolls of wisdom FTW!) and I had my headphones on. Growing up in Ga, the sounds are....amazing....they even got the tree frogs right! It sounds like my aunt's house out in the country, where I spent a lot of time growing up. Just one of thoese subtle touches that makes this game the BEST.

A HUGE THANK YOU to all of the Blizz people that worked on this expansion, you have really outdone yourselves!

Now if I could just slow my roll on gearing....*twitch*
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
One of the most breathtaking pieces of pandaria for me was the sky in dread wastes. That sky is outright terrifying and does a great job of showing how corrupt the land is by the sha. Has such an amazing foreboding look to it, really does a great job of it.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
For me it's all about the combination. Speak up! Slow Dooooown!
Reply Quote
87 Dwarf Hunter
I agree with the OP.

Today seems like the first time in a long time that I found myself wandering away from questing just to see what's over that next hill or around that next bend. The feeling of exploration feels really good.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I was third in my guild to level 90, not because I rushed the content. The first guildie had played the beta and knew everything he was doing, the second 90 was following the first. Me? Well... heh... I played for 37.5 hours straightish between preparing monday, watching the launch, and then diving right in! I had a blast and was super excited, this being my first true expansion launch. I enjoyed the content and only have to back track to finish up Jade Forest and Krasarang wilds for loremaster =3 It was super FUN!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
I'd love to be able to enjoy it at my own pace, but my pace doesn't include looting every mob in a ten mile radius :(
Reply Quote
10/05/2012 12:59 PMPosted by Rygarius
With the stunning scenery throughout Pandaria, I find myself taking the time to pause and smell the digital roses on more than one occasion.

I've found myself wandering off in random directions, just exploring the world. I always feel guilty, because it could have been "productive" leveling time, but I've never regretted it.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest

You don't need to finish everything by tomorrow. If we release new content and you haven't gotten to it yet it'll still be available when you get there. Pandaria won't be going back into the mists any time soon. ;)

You know as well as we do that once you release new raid content, the existing raid content is no longer relevant.

You did a good job by creating a raiding tier with 16 bosses. Please don't make the same mistake you made with Ulduar, by making your content irrelevant before the masses are done consuming it. Wait at least 6 months before releasing another raid.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I also listened to the npc that said that to me. I was like ya know, hes right!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
10/05/2012 05:23 PMPosted by Rygarius
Pandaria won't be going back into the mists any time soon. ;)

lol i found that funny
Reply Quote
82 Undead Priest
after 20 hours of a non-stop white knuckle !@#$ fueled grinding binge, having a bunch of panda bears telling you to slow down totally blows your mind
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I wish more players saw it this way instead of looking at leveling as a chore that has to be gotten out of the way as fast as possible.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
Hirai
85 Human Paladin
Silverwynd

The problem with "Slow Down" is that Patch 5.1 is due to hit PTR "soon" and most of us don't have Shado-Pan or August Celestials done yet, lol.
DONE?

DONE?!

Hpw many have even STARTED them?
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Druid
first thing i always do when there's new content, is try to explore it at ground level, as soon as i can. you always see interesting things that way. and it really does set the mood for the content.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I wish this was the panda's theme:
http://youtu.be/wFHupcR5KBU
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]