So what do you think the Black Prince

90 Orc Warrior
10/05/2012 02:08 PMPosted by Arctius
Again, Deathwing the Earth-Aspect's son. Neltharion has been remarked as one of, if not the, strongest of the Aspects, likely rivaling Alexstrasza herself in power. A direct descendant of his from that time, without all the Old God crazy, would no doubt be powerful.

Except he's not directly Deathwing's son. Dragons always refer to their Aspect as their parent, regardless of the actual progenitor.

And my evidence for this is that Deathwing at the time of Wrathion's egg being laid was a giant mass of molten flesh and elementium. Any dragon he tried to get down with died except for Sinestra.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
10/05/2012 12:55 PMPosted by Gorkag
Third, he managed to restrain a full grown Black Dragon by himself, and he's just a Whelp. How did he manage that?

Pretty sure he was also experimented on by the other flights. This is how he isn't under old god influence like the rest of the black dragons. On top of that, he became self aware while he was an egg. He is pretty unusual.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
I have heard that he is opening sushi restaurants all over Pandaria. Why do you think we are collecting all the strange 'cooking materials'. What else is "Raw Turtle Meat" to be used for if not Black Prince Sushi?
Edited by Sarahgadi on 10/5/2012 2:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Except he's not directly Deathwing's son. Dragons always refer to their Aspect as their parent, regardless of the actual progenitor.

And my evidence for this is that Deathwing at the time of Wrathion's egg being laid was a giant mass of molten flesh and elementium. Any dragon he tried to get down with died except for Sinestra.

He's still got the blood of him within him, to my knowledge.

It's true any died, but he had descendants already. The DNA of a great-grandparent can still carry over, as exemplified by babies of a new couple looking akin to their great-great grandparents. He could just as easily be a descendant that inherited a portion of Neltharion's power. Is it proven? No, but that's pretty much the only way I can see it working out. It's still an assumption game, of course. But it would be possible for him to not be a direct child yet still have portion of his previous power.

That DNA is carried over, can skip generations upon generations. Perhaps Wrathion was just the one to receive that power, but none of the crazy. That's what I think, at least.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I'm too busy noticing he talks like a nutcracker.

He has a wonderful model, I love it...

But watch how he talks.

His jaw should not move like that!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
10/05/2012 12:52 PMPosted by Rhuinous
He gave me Daggers and I started at honored with him. I like him.

Just curious, did you get any special dialogue from him with regards to him already knowing you, etc. when you met up with him in Mists?

(I don't have a rogue, much less a rogue that would get the legendary daggers so I'll never be able to know for myself, lol.)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
People who spend all of their time in a bar might have big plans, but that's about it.

I think he's a rambling drunk just blowing smoke.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
10/06/2012 05:26 AMPosted by Cindyanne
He gave me Daggers and I started at honored with him. I like him.

Just curious, did you get any special dialogue from him with regards to him already knowing you, etc. when you met up with him in Mists?

(I don't have a rogue, much less a rogue that would get the legendary daggers so I'll never be able to know for myself, lol.)

He greets you with the voice file of - "Ah, if it isn't my favorite master assassin! I was hoping I would find you here in Pandaria."

Then there's a little bit of different text as an intro:

Below 90 with Maw of Oblivion or Jaws of Retribution:
Hello again, <Name>, was it? Yes yes... I believe we left behind some unfinished business back in the Eastern Kingdoms. How you been finding Pandaria?

I have another assignment for you, if you are up to the challenge this time. I assure you the rewards will be worth it.

Before we begin, it's important that you familiarize yourself with the lay of the land. Come visit me once you have earned more experience here.

Below 90 with Fangs of the Father:
It is very good to see you again, <Name>! I trust the weapons I gave you at Ravenholdt have served you well?

I have another "assignment" for you here in Pandaria. This will again require all of your skills, and again I assure you... it will be worth it!

Before we begin, it's important that you familiarize yourself with the lay of the land. Come visit me once you have earned more experience here.

At level 90 with Fangs of the Father:
I am glad you have returned <Name>! I trust you are now acclimated to this strange new continent of Pandaria?

You have already proven yourself to me in the past, so we can dispense with any sort of tests or trials. Let's get right to it.

Are you ready to change the world?

(thanks go to wowhead).

It was pretty cool the first time I saw him again and he's like 'hey it's that awesome person'.
Reply Quote
Have to be involved with Anduin somehow. Velen's whole vision of the one leading the combined armies of Azeroth and Draenor against the Burning Legion, and Wrathion's whole speech about the failure of divided forces to defend Azeroth in the future...

He's planning something big. I smell the end of Warcraft on the horizon, not just the game, but a wrapup to the lore. And Wrathion, Velen, and Anduin Chynn are right smack in the thick of it.
Reply Quote
54 Pandaren Monk
Have to be involved with Anduin somehow. Velen's whole vision of the one leading the combined armies of Azeroth and Draenor against the Burning Legion, and Wrathion's whole speech about the failure of divided forces to defend Azeroth in the future...

He's planning something big. I smell the end of Warcraft on the horizon, not just the game, but a wrapup to the lore. And Wrathion, Velen, and Anduin Chynn are right smack in the thick of it.

I would agree, some thing big is coming. But I don't trust that he really wants whats best for the humanoid races of Azeroth.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]