WTB CRZ gateway

90 Undead Warlock
So, I'm looking for someone I could work with for purposes of low-pop accessibility to items I'd otherwise never see while on Illidan.

Basically, you would add my battletag (Nickfetus#1936), you invite me to group in the area I'm looking for, and then with the magic of CRZ, I come to your realm and get what I'm looking for. I will be looking to do this over the weekend of Oct. 5th-7th, but that could last longer if the relationship works...baby-girl.

There's something in it for you too! I'm not nearly that greedy. I will offer you Eye of the Legion in return for your generosity!

I have vent, I have mumble, I have gold (on Illidan though), so let's make something happen here!

TL;DR - Add my battletag (Nickfetus#1936) and invite me to group so I can farm stuff on Hakkar via CRZ.
Reply Quote
3 Orc Warrior
hmmm
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]