Was the quick and the dead nerfed?

100 Blood Elf Hunter
While dead I am only running at 165% instead of the 300%, highly annoying, no one likes walking back to a dead body, 300% made it seemingly ok. but at 165% I want to smash my head on my keyboard... I know... QQ. But was it nerfed or just borken atm?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Not nerfed

OBLITERATED
Reply Quote
Why would Blizzard nerf this? WHY?!

Officially it is a nerf that that cuts the movement speed buff by 90%, moving this guild perk into the realm of uselessness. Seriously, at 10% the buff is almost imperceptible. I don't usually complain about blizz's decisions when it comes to nerfs, but this is an entirely unneeded, unnecessary, and idiotic. "This game would be better if it took me longer to get back to my body after my guild did the work to get the perk." `SAID NO ONE EVER
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
WHY nerf it?!?!?!? It reduced our down time, gave us more time to do things we want to do instead of running around while dead. WHY!??!?!?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Im fine with it. Hey they might take out mass rezz and other cool abilities if you keep on whining. Go to the paladin forums for that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]