Conquest Quartermaster Gone

(Locked)

90 Human Paladin
Hope the gear is restored soon. JP and VP gear are still available in SW...
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Byup
18 Human Paladin
still no vendor
can we have ETA please?
i am leveling my druid and that's the reason i am paying subscription now
85 Human Warrior
It's very disappointing, I agree. I purchased the mists collector's edition, but had already decided to spend my time doing pvp in the 85 bracket so that I don't have a massive life-suck every time blizzard starts a new season and I have to regear my new characters.

When I found out they removed the cataclysmic vendors without warning, I cancelled my subscription, citing that as the reason.

I really hope they put the gear back, as I had finally found a way to play the game that didn't drain massive amounts of time and ambition out of my life, but I guess if they leave it broken I'll just move on to bigger and better things. Or Guild Wars 2.
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Still no word on this Vrakthris?
100 Blood Elf Priest
10/08/2012 10:34 AMPosted by Sharaelia
I haven't seen Vrakthris post any yet so he might not even be in yet. It is only a little after 10am in California so he will most likely be in in a few hours since he works the evening shift.
Support Forum Agent
10/08/2012 10:34 AMPosted by Sharaelia

Nothing yet, Sharaelia, though the weekend tends to be devoid of those that can answer that question in most cases. :)

Hopefully as folks catch up on their emails I'll find out more.
18 Human Paladin
10/08/2012 01:19 PMPosted by Vrakthris

Nothing yet, Sharaelia, though the weekend tends to be devoid of those that can answer that question in most cases. :)

please fix this asap, hopefully tomorow i will see the vendors, this affect lots of people, me included, i need the 85 pvp gear, leveling my druid is the reason i pay for subscription now

thank you
99 Blood Elf Warrior
10/08/2012 01:19 PMPosted by Vrakthris

Please get this fixed for us sir.
MVP - Customer Support
100 Tauren Druid
As a point of clarification, Vrakthris is looking into whether this was unintended or intended. He's asking folks who would know for sure - he's not trying to fix this.

Based on his earlier comments, the most likely response is going to be, "Sorry, guys, they've been removed from the game."
"Passion has overthrown tyrants and freed prisoners and slaves. Passion has brought justice where there was savagery. Passion has created freedom where there was nothing but fear. Passion has helped souls rise from the ashes of their horrible lives and build something better, stronger, more beautiful." -- Harry Dresden
Edited by Pahanda on 10/8/2012 2:57 PM PDT
18 Human Paladin
As a point of clarification, Vrakthris is looking into whether this was unintended or intended. He's asking folks who would know for sure - he's not trying to fix this.

Based on his earlier comments, the most likely response is going to be, "Sorry, guys, they've been removed from the game."
"Passion has overthrown tyrants and freed prisoners and slaves. Passion has brought justice where there was savagery. Passion has created freedom where there was nothing but fear. Passion has helped souls rise from the ashes of their horrible lives and build something better, stronger, more beautiful." -- Harry Dresden

but why the 85 justics/valor vendors are still there, why pvp vendors have to go? earlier pvp gear 60/70/80 are there, this doesn't make any sense if they just have to remove 85 and pvp only???
Edited by Charmiee on 10/8/2012 3:07 PM PDT
18 Human Paladin
i mean this should be hot fixed as soon as problem is found, i don't know about this run around taking days waiting for information etc. this is very disappointing to say the least
Edited by Charmiee on 10/8/2012 3:15 PM PDT
90 Gnome Warlock
10/08/2012 03:14 PMPosted by Charmiee
i mean this should be hot fixed as soon as problem is found, i don't know about this run around taking days waiting for information etc. this is very disappointing to say the least

If it is intended then there is nothing to fix.
90 Night Elf Rogue
i checked the dalaran sewers last night because a guildy asked and i had seen the post that there was level 85 gear there and what i found was season 9 level 85 honor gear but if your an 85 and need pvp gear and this was an intended change there is always that to use as a last resort.

i know this doesn't answer the op about conquest but just because it was brought up i thought i would mention that there is old pvp level 85 gear available still.
18 Human Paladin
10/08/2012 03:16 PMPosted by Scuba

do you even read other posts before post? this can not be intented no matter how you see it
18 Human Paladin
you can't get pvp gear from questing or dungeons, the vendors are the only way to get decent pvp gear, for those who like to pvp this is a major problem
100 Blood Elf Hunter
10/08/2012 03:53 PMPosted by Charmiee
this can not be intented no matter how you see it

This also may be intended, even if you don't like it. Unfortunately, we're all going to have to wait a bit to know the real answer.
90 Gnome Warlock
10/08/2012 03:53 PMPosted by Charmiee

do you even read other posts before post? this can not be intented no matter how you see it

Yes I do, do you? Because if you did you would see the Blue posts saying that they are looking to see IF it is intended or not. It very well could be intended since they have moved the conquest vendors to Pandaria for the current content.

10/08/2012 03:55 PMPosted by Charmiee
you can't get pvp gear from questing or dungeons, the vendors are the only way to get decent pvp gear, for those who like to pvp this is a major problem

You can get your PvP gear for honor in the sewers in Dal.
5 Gnome Warlock

Yes I do, do you? Because if you did you would see the Blue posts saying that they are looking to see IF it is intended or not. It very well could be intended since they have moved the conquest vendors to Pandaria for the current content.

10/08/2012 03:55 PMPosted by Charmiee

You can get your PvP gear for honor in the sewers in Dal.

remove 85 and pvp only gear can not be intended, i think blizz are not as stupid as some people make them to be
dal only sell season 9, who wants that in BG against full season 11 players
Edited by Kindiee on 10/8/2012 4:17 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]