Conquest Quartermaster Gone

(Locked)

18 Human Paladin

so you have no clue what we are talking about lol

Yes I do, I'm sorry the level 85 conquest gear is indeed gone. I thought that it had moved to the new vendors in Pandaria. However you can still buy PvP gear, they have not removed the gear from the game, which is what you are implying by saying that I would be upset if they removed all of the PvE gear from a Raid.

you still don't
90 Gnome Warlock

Yes I do, I'm sorry the level 85 conquest gear is indeed gone. I thought that it had moved to the new vendors in Pandaria. However you can still buy PvP gear, they have not removed the gear from the game, which is what you are implying by saying that I would be upset if they removed all of the PvE gear from a Raid.

you still don't

But I do, you don't seem to understand that this isn't some huge gamebreaking thing that makes it so you can't play. There is gear available for you to use, if you don't want to buy the expansion and use the next tier of gear then you will stick with what is available to you. If it is a bug and the gear should be there, then it will be fixed WHEN they can fix it. Not when you demand them to, and NOT on your timetable.

If the gear is truely not in the game anymore and that is by design then Blizzard is free to do that as well, they don't owe you an explanation and you can still play the game. Again as Vrak said he is looking into it and will update when he finds something out.

Until then posting your little rants about how unfair it is and how Vrak and Blizzard need to hurry it up aren't going to do anything. Acting like this has been going on for 3 weeks and that Blizzard is incompatent isn't going to do anything. It has been 7 whole days since the gear went away, it is going to take some time to get an answer.
18 Human Paladin

you still don't

But I do, you don't seem to understand that this isn't some huge gamebreaking thing that makes it so you can't play. There is gear available for you to use, if you don't want to buy the expansion and use the next tier of gear then you will stick with what is available to you. If it is a bug and the gear should be there, then it will be fixed WHEN they can fix it. Not when you demand them to, and NOT on your timetable.

If the gear is truely not in the game anymore and that is by design then Blizzard is free to do that as well, they don't owe you an explanation and you can still play the game. Again as Vrak said he is looking into it and will update when he finds something out.

Until then posting your little rants about how unfair it is and how Vrak and Blizzard need to hurry it up aren't going to do anything. Acting like this has been going on for 3 weeks and that Blizzard is incompatent isn't going to do anything. It has been 7 whole days since the gear went away, it is going to take some time to get an answer.

obviously i am wasting my time, blizzard can do whatever, so can i, so be it
90 Human Death Knight
i my self have full cata gear but my wife and dad just hit 85 and are veryu dissapointed that the vendors are gone, any word on how long there suppose to be gone?
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Troll Rogue
10/09/2012 03:39 PMPosted by Lizzyiesman
i my self have full cata gear but my wife and dad just hit 85 and are veryu dissapointed that the vendors are gone, any word on how long there suppose to be gone?

If your relatives have MoP some of the quest and normal dungeon rewards were quickly replace most of this gear. I'm not sure if the level 85 specific gear will return, or when, or even if it will just be made vanity/transmog gear later.
90 Blood Elf Rogue

If your relatives have MoP some of the quest and normal dungeon rewards were quickly replace most of this gear. I'm not sure if the level 85 specific gear will return, or when, or even if it will just be made vanity/transmog gear later.

And again; No, it won't.

Simply because the MoP gear lacks resil and power. MoP blues are great!!! But, not for PvPing.

Of course there is good PvP gear for level 90s.....if you can stand getting roflstomped EVERY BG for levels 85 through cap because you didn't have a chance to purchase the Cata gear before they yanked the vendors.

Sorry...just not seeing why I'd want to buy MoP now.
Edited by Sharaelia on 10/9/2012 4:27 PM PDT
18 Human Paladin
10/09/2012 04:26 PMPosted by Sharaelia

And again; No, it won't.

Simply because the MoP gear lacks resil and power. MoP blues are great!!! But, not for PvPing.

Of course there is good PvP gear for level 90s.....if you can stand getting roflstomped EVERY BG for levels 85 through cap because you didn't have a chance to purchase the Cata gear before they yanked the vendors.

Sorry...just not seeing why I'd want to buy MoP now.

these people have no clue about pvp, yet they talk as if they know something, lol
18 Human Paladin
if this is not addressed soon, i am going to write a letter to senior management asking about this, since this affects the whole category of players who level via pvp
100 Blood Elf Priest
10/09/2012 05:42 PMPosted by Charmiee
if this is not addressed soon, i am going to write a letter to senior management asking about this, since this affects the whole category of players who level via pvp
Or, you know, you could always submit constructive feedback in the appropriately named PvP Forums to let senior management know your feelings on the matter.
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I think I'm going to start bug reporting this each and every day.

Maybe if enough of us do so, we could at least get some info.
Edited by Sharaelia on 10/9/2012 9:27 PM PDT
MVP - Customer Support
100 Tauren Druid
10/09/2012 09:27 PMPosted by Sharaelia

Please don't. You'll only be wasting the time of the people who get those reports.

You'll get an answer here if you're only patient.
"I don't think that's how 'Moon Tiara Magic' works." -- Sarah Jones
"Maybe they been doin' it wrong." -- The Commander
90 Blood Elf Rogue

Please don't. You'll only be wasting the time of the people who get those reports.

You'll get an answer here if you're only patient.
"I don't think that's how 'Moon Tiara Magic' works." -- Sarah Jones
"Maybe they been doin' it wrong." -- The Commander

I understand your sentiment, but to be perfectly honest;

I feel as my time is being wasted as well.

And to be frank; All of this could have been avoided if the change is in fact intentional, if it had only been communicated to the playerbase instead of stealth removed.
Edited by Sharaelia on 10/9/2012 9:43 PM PDT
90 Gnome Warlock

That is fine, just be aware that Blizzard can and will action your account for harassing them.
90 Blood Elf Rogue

That is fine, just be aware that Blizzard can and will action your account for harassing them.

Doubtful that using the bug reporting feature to report what may very well be a bug ( since Blizz has left us a nice loophole by not communicating that it was an intentional change ) will have negative consequenses for anyone other than their staff.

But, please continue to sling poorly veiled threats that have no basis in reality.
90 Human Rogue
I have to decide if i wish to purchase expansion for the 3 accounts I pay for. I am sure these three will make no difference for Blizz. I have been away from the game for 2 years but I have come back to level my rog and priest to 85. I wanted the PVP trinkets due to a lack of better trinkets at this time. Maybe WOW is telling me I need to wait two more years before upgrading or paying for these accounts. 3 accounts 4 years monthly... what does that work up to be. Ahh a darn good savings. One question would make the difference... Is season 11 available to purchase from the vendors in Pandaland?
90 Human Paladin
lol... how can you harass blizzard with the report feature?!?! Some people need to never reproduce. lets go blizz!!! Cant wait to start lvling my alts!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]