LF PVP/ Raiding Guild

90 Night Elf Druid
Looking for a guild that does RBG's and Raids at a decent level. Like 1500+ and went like 4/8 heroic in DS or so I have vent and skype and am the GM of a level 25 guild so I have EXP leading raids
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I can also be full PVP geared by tommorow. I have around 1500 EXP in arena and good raiding EXP
Reply Quote
Greetings and salutations Bd. We are getting RBGs started. Im actually LF a RBG officer as well. <Sodality of the Cairns> is a community first guild recruiting in preparation for the Mists of Pandaria. Community first means we are looking for members of like mindset who are looking to have fun and form friendships and values them over progression/gear. We transferred to Stormreaver-PvP on Monday June 11th. Activities you will find here include Raiding(25s), PvP (world, arena, RBGs), Events (trivia, naked gnome race, etc), and casual PvE (questing, scenarios, pet battles, dungeons, xmog/achievement runs) - more or less everything =P. A Jack-of-all-Trades guild, as we like to refer to ourselves, means that there is always something going on in the game and the guild is always active with an event.

Guild: Sodality of the Cairns
Faction: Alliance
Server: Stormreaver-PvP(CST)
Type: Jack-of-all-Trades
Raid Schedule: Saturday, Sunday; 3PM-7PM
Raid Size: 25 man.
Loot System: Loot Council
Arena Schedule: Tuesday 8PM, Friday 10PM
RBG Schedule: TBD
http://www.sodalityofthecairns.us/
Battletag: Natersmater#1999
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Sorry I didnt say, I can only play competitivly on weekends
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]