@Saturday

90 Human Warrior
At this point it kind of feels like cheating. Or you're all just way busier than I am.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
or we dont care

conversely

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43hMjZ1UmF8

this has been making me laugh for hours

god i love youtube poops
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I present you wow on 3 monitors with a single GPU.

http://i.imgur.com/aussS.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
How did you do that?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
10/05/2012 09:32 PMPosted by Ochron
How did you do that?

2 dvi outputs and 1 DVI to HDMI cable hooked up to the HDMI port. then used my videos card to span it across 3 monitors.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
After a long drought I'm finally getting more upgrades!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Yay Sword and Board is fixed
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
10/05/2012 10:17 PMPosted by Zellfel

Yeah, it's been fixed for a few days now. Nice to have the extra rage gen again. \ m /
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
So honor grinding for my pvp set today in AB, I pickup the berserker buff and procede to go to blacksmith with my pocket healer in tow!

Long story short popped every CD with berserking and just cleared 3 people out of BS within 5s and one of them was the healer... YAAAAAAAAAY for berserking :D.
Reply Quote
About to cancel my subscription. I haven't played in roughly a month and haven't been very interested in WoW for several months outside of my weekly raid and talking to the @day Warriors and I no longer see a point in paying for it.

It's been good.

"Rauschen" on League of Legends if you ever need me. Might even get GW2. We'll see.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Hmm, I'm thinking that I'm going to need to use Stormbolt for Elegon
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
About to cancel my subscription. I haven't played in roughly a month and haven't been very interested in WoW for several months outside of my weekly raid and talking to the @day Warriors and I no longer see a point in paying for it.

It's been good.

"Rauschen" on League of Legends if you ever need me. Might even get GW2. We'll see.

Sad times bro. My beard shall grow an extra inch in your honor.

E: Unrelated. This is how I feel I look like when I set up to eat a mountain of pancakes.

http://uberhumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/BDZCN.jpg
Edited by Clutche on 10/6/2012 10:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
10/06/2012 10:40 AMPosted by Ochron

Yeah I didn't seem to be doing quite as nice with BB as is did with SB on Elegon. That and the 130k+ non crit is amazing burst for the energy charges.

I really don't like how Bloodbaths damage can be so rng. I could get lucky and easily get 20k+ bleed or I could end up getting !@#$ all for procs and get nothing.
Edited by Ranikotar on 10/6/2012 11:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
10/05/2012 11:04 PMPosted by Clutche

Yeah, it's been fixed for a few days now. Nice to have the extra rage gen again. \ m /

I've been fury nonstop for the past few days so I never noticed. I just made the switch to full time prot last night. Raid videos full of boss crotch inc!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
10/06/2012 11:19 AMPosted by Ranikotar

Yeah I didn't seem to be doing quite as nice with BB as is did with SB on Elegon. That and the 130k+ non crit is amazing burst for the energy charges.

I really don't like how Bloodbaths damage can be so rng. I could get lucky and easily get 20k+ bleed or I could end up getting !@#$ all for procs and get nothing.

Yeah, I was thinking about how useless BB and Avatar are on the Spark phase of the boss. And let's be honest, that is the most important part of the boss. If you can't get enough sparks down you stand no chance of killing the boss. For that sole reason, I think I'm going to be messing around Stormbolt.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hmm.. that stormbolt stuff seems like fun I'll try it when we're on elegon. Mainly due to a fairly broken raid week we're just up to gara'jal only had 2 attempts on him in 10man going fury when we face him on sunday cause that 10man enrage timer is tight and fury will just do so much more damage with all that extra haste/crit/mastery for 30s every minute in conjunction with bloodbath for those 1min bursts, should lead to some high numbers.

So just set-up Needtoknow, I honestly do not know what I've done this whole time in wow without this addon, just set it up to track trinkets procs, windsong procs, CS debuff, enrage, tfb for arms, RB stacks and Bloodsurge stacks for fury.

Needtoknow is now on my mandatory addon list alongside MSBT and OmniCC.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Woot, 90 finally. Also, this thread must never get so low! Tis shameful.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
When can blizzard give us a !@#$ing *Life grip won't work on you* glyph? %^-*

Even being gripped back 5 yards while running back after a wipe makes me rage. ='(
Edited by Ranikotar on 10/6/2012 2:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
10/06/2012 12:05 PMPosted by Greìl
So just set-up Needtoknow, I honestly do not know what I've done this whole time in wow without this addon, just set it up to track trinkets procs, windsong procs, CS debuff, enrage, tfb for arms, RB stacks and Bloodsurge stacks for fury.

bloat
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I find it amusing my 2's team is rank 10th on Rampage lol I need to run 3's and RBGs to get point cap increase. Finished the honor grind last night finally, time to get serious and find good teammates for stuff. Oh, and I got tier gloves from Sha but I wanted the PVP gloves >_<
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]