@Saturday

90 Pandaren Warrior
I have no idea what I'm doing with this programming lab. Therefore, out the window it goes.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
ELEGON DOWN

AWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
ELEGON DOWN

AWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

How many pulls and how many stacks did you get?

Wait, are you 10 man?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

Wait, are you 10 man?

10 man, and we did it with 9 stacks. A lot of pulls lol.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior

Wait, are you 10 man?

10 man, and we did it with 9 stacks. A lot of pulls lol.

It is supposed to be way harder for 25 man. So I expect to be bashing my head against the wall come Monday
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I heard arms does more dps than fury.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/06/2012 08:13 PMPosted by Smallviille

I'd say that's the case until certain crit thresholds have been met for fury.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
10/06/2012 08:16 PMPosted by Greìl

but i dont want to go back to arms.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
10/06/2012 08:18 PMPosted by Smallviille

Looking at logs I wouldn't say that is super definitive. I'd say I'm at the point where Fury could be better, but I guess I could !@#$ around with it to see.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Looking at logs I wouldn't say that is super definitive. I'd say I'm at the point where Fury could be better, but I guess I could !@#$ around with it to see.

Tbh the only fight I see fury being better off in current gear is on Gara'jal since that fight is dependent on 30s burst portions every 1minute due to the spiritual innervation mechanic and fury can utilise blood bath hell of a lot more then arms can with all those increased stats.

Other then that I'm holding off using fury in raids outside of Gara'jal until I have enough crit.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior

Tbh the only fight I see fury being better off in current gear is on Gara'jal since that fight is dependent on 30s burst portions every 1minute due to the spiritual innervation mechanic and fury can utilise blood bath hell of a lot more then arms can with all those increased stats.

Other then that I'm holding off using fury in raids outside of Gara'jal until I have enough crit.

Fury sims higher in all T14 N gear. It is possible that Fury is still better at this gear level, but they are probably pretty equal
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/06/2012 08:37 PMPosted by Ochron
Fury sims higher in all T14 N gear. It is possible that Fury is still better at this gear level, but they are probably pretty equal

I'd say fury simming higher in full t14normal would be due to the higher crit %, also the effect a 2.5minute reck has on fury's overall burst and sustained rotation since it will be up with each skull banner/avatar or blood bath depending if you decide to stagger it's use by 30s each time after it comes off CD and don't forget the fact that fury's burst during reck is utterly stupid.
Edited by Greìl on 10/6/2012 8:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
So lower lvls of gear go arms?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/06/2012 08:45 PMPosted by Smallviille

Currently arms is doing more damage and is less prone to rng that fury is, although that doesn't discount fury entirely with a decent luck streak with crits you can do higher dps then an arms warrior but these occasions are few and far between depending on your luck.

Although I'd definitely say once you have your 4p to give fury another crack by then crit levels should be smoother and that 4p is amazing.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Got to kill Sha of Anger, stupid easy boss though it was amazing how many ppl we found on at 11pm
Reply Quote
i look amazing right now
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
10/06/2012 08:49 PMPosted by Greìl

Currently arms is doing more damage and is less prone to rng that fury is, although that doesn't discount fury entirely with a decent luck streak with crits you can do higher dps then an arms warrior but these occasions are few and far between depending on your luck.

Although I'd definitely say once you have your 4p to give fury another crack by then crit levels should be smoother and that 4p is amazing.

Fury is viable way before that will happen.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/06/2012 08:54 PMPosted by Ochron
Fury is viable way before that will happen.

No doubt fury is viable I just don't want to be the one struggling with damage being at the whim of RNG the whole time until I can force a proper feeling rotating allowing for me to not struggle to keep up my dps.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]