Any tricks/hints about The Tillers gift item?

90 Pandaren Priest
Hi, I was just wondering if there is any information about the gift items that you can give to the tiller people.

Do the dirt mounts just randomly spawn or do they have certain spawn times or spawn points?

Sorry if this is a stupid question I just feel like I should ask before I spend a couple hrs looking for them hehe (: Any info would help, thanks(:
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Not sure about the spawn timer, but I'm fairly sure they do have set locations that they will spawn. Think of them like Mining nodes, I guess. There's probably a cap on how many are up at once, I don't think I've ever got more than ~5 in one loop of the Heartland.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Okay thanks (: Do you know of any maps that show the spawn points?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
They can also show up in other zones in areas for like level 90 people. I've found them in the Dread Wastes, by the Cloud Serpent dailies, and in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Before they fixed it, I got about 40 in 10 minutes in the morning just flying through the giant vegetable patches NW of farmville.

That's really the best place to find them.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Thank you so much! (:
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]