Restless Shadeling not spawning?

90 Worgen Druid
CFT
Dunno if it was just my realm (Suramar) in general... but I waited until Midnight when they do spawn in Kara crypts and... not a one spawn. I waiting for half an hour after Midnight.... none spawned. Woke up this morning at 6 since sometimes they spawn early morning... None.

Does anyone else have this problem currently?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
What I read about this is that on one person's server it spawns at midnight. Another person discovered it spawns at 8 PM. I think it depends on what time zone or server you are on. Keep checking. I know I am. Good luck.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
CFT
Oh Blizzard and your cryptic logic.... thanks. :)
Reply Quote
63 Draenei Shaman
They spawn at exactly 12am your server time. That's what I witnessed two different nights anyway. It's possible they can spawn throughout the night, but there won't be many
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
They spawned at 11:30pm my server once. I have however went back several times ranging from 11pm to 1am and no Shadelings what-so-ever. May be random, got me 3 uncommons so am happy.
Edited by Ukoviaz on 10/6/2012 9:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I got mine at midnight of the CRZ time-zone that Deadwind was currently in. This was *not* midnight server time.

Your best bet is heading out there a few hours before midnight ST, just to see what time Deadwind is, and then adjusting from there.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I got mine at midnight of the CRZ time-zone that Deadwind was currently in. This was *not* midnight server time.

Your best bet is heading out there a few hours before midnight ST, just to see what time Deadwind is, and then adjusting from there.

When you enter the zone just look at the time under the minimap. That is the time that zone is in.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
10/06/2012 01:30 PMPosted by Gilroykilroy
When you enter the zone just look at the time under the minimap. That is the time that zone is in.

Exactly, go early to make sure you don't miss it. Then you'll know when you need to come back, if you don't feel like staying there.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Someone make a webcomic about a restless shadeling with insomnia and a cup of coffee. NOW!

for information, Cael operates on the 12am server time, inc ase anyone wants to realm hop.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
They spawn at 12 AM server time(if it's a CRZ it's whenever 12 AM is in that zone) and they don't respawn until the next night so you have to be there right at 12 AM to get them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]