Chat During Pet Battles

85 Undead Warrior
Why cant we talk to our opponent during pet battles. We should be able to do that. Also We should have the option to stay or leave for another battle...or just to chat. The fight should not just end abruptly.

Nuff said
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Probably because you can play against horde and alliance players.

But, I agree, I'd really like to be able to talk to my opponents.
Reply Quote
81 Blood Elf Death Knight
I believe it's to cater to casuals. You won't get insulted or taunted by your opponent should you lose. Prevents general impoliteness that can originate out of anonymous matches.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
10/06/2012 11:25 AMPosted by Vathrun
I believe it's to cater to casuals. You won't get insulted or taunted by your opponent should you lose. Prevents general impoliteness that can originate out of anonymous matches.
How is that related to casuals AT ALL?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You can still use general chat can't you? I did a battle against someone in redridge and we were chatting while fighting.
Reply Quote
98 Night Elf Hunter
They are talking about when you queue up for a random battle.
And yes, you can't talk because a huge amount would be immature people insulting their opponents, and Blizzard would have to spend a lot of time handling complaints about it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I am thankful for no chatting, it would be highly abused and ruin the simplistic fun of it all....
Reply Quote
I could be wrong, but don't you do battle on the same server, when doing pet battles?

I'm asking because I got into a pet battle, put into Northrend (Howling Fjord I believe) and nearby I saw some other alliance member killing mobs to level, and she didn't appear to be from any other server but my own (due to a lack of [Server] Tag).
Reply Quote
94 Night Elf Rogue
I made a /bow macro I use when it gives me time. Best I could come up with.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
it is to stop trolling... blizz have said so themselves
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]