Enhancement 3v3 arena clips New Season!

There's been a lot of talk about what is good/viable and what isn't in this new expansion. For the most part enhancement is extremely viable in all rated PvP and I'm loving its current state, though not a tad of the ridiculousness of some other classes. Enhancement is going to be amazing this entire expansion. I've been making some informative/entertainment videos to help out other aspiring enhancers, like the videos that had always inspired me while playing/not playing WoW.

I just released my first arena clip video for the new level 90 expansion that I hope some of you can enjoy here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_c4Xru7zlU&feature=plcp

There are also some informative videos on the channel and I plan on making more of everything in the future.

New arena video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIctMqfUX80&feature=plcp

2 new videos featuring TURBOCLEAVE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL1TGEC0Rbc&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnBd_10MmyQ&feature=youtu.be
Edited by Hubrix on 10/12/2012 6:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Huge fan of the video's keep em coming It's helped me leaps and bounds especially vs class vid's my play went up bigtime with it. Sneaky Shaman is freaking hilarious about pee'd myself a little when you hid in the bush and the dude came right over to you. Can you post up some of your macros I'd appreciate it immensely. Stay sneaky !
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Hubrix,
You seem to have a relatively even spread across secondary stats but still reforge. What's your philosophy with crit/haste/mastery?

Also, I notice you took swiftness instead of Echo. Is that because in your threes comp you don't need to heal as much?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Just watch his other videos. He goes into great detail about haste and why he chose his stats and talents. The extra 5% haste and instant hex are incredibly useful. Very good stuff he puts out.
Reply Quote
10/06/2012 01:30 PMPosted by Sixxtysix
Huge fan of the video's keep em coming It's helped me leaps and bounds especially vs class vid's my play went up bigtime with it. Sneaky Shaman is freaking hilarious about pee'd myself a little when you hid in the bush and the dude came right over to you. Can you post up some of your macros I'd appreciate it immensely. Stay sneaky !
Yeah I gotta make more stuff like the Sneaky Shaman, it was pretty fun. Oh look at that... it's AB Call to Arms again...

Hubrix,
You seem to have a relatively even spread across secondary stats but still reforge. What's your philosophy with crit/haste/mastery?

Also, I notice you took swiftness instead of Echo. Is that because in your threes comp you don't need to heal as much?

I only have an even spread because the passive Grace of Air gives so much mastery. I'm totally geared/reforged into Haste and Crit. I'm going to come out with a more detailed and explanatory vid of the stats soonish, but I made one a few days ago with me going over stats a little while in a BG here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRWZLpMbZwg&feature=plcp

I don't like the RNG of Echo and I LOVE haste. Also the AS is incredibly useful for instant hexes, especially in arena, and instant Elemental Blasts if I'm specced into it.
Edited by Hubrix on 10/6/2012 6:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
nice videos man.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I was thinking of gearing Enhance for some casual PvP, would comp would you reccommend for 2v2 Conquest Caps (Just the 1500-1800 range)?

Hopefully it'll be fun, looks a lot better than Ele is atm :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I was thinking of gearing Enhance for some casual PvP, would comp would you reccommend for 2v2 Conquest Caps (Just the 1500-1800 range)?

Yes, ele is garbage (again). It's better than S11 ele, but... I mean compared to everything else it's a rough joke.
Reply Quote

I really want to try enhance/ret. Seems like it will probably be the best. Enh/rogue might be fun too.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman

I really want to try enhance/ret. Seems like it will probably be the best. Enh/rogue might be fun too.

Which one is your main pvp spec?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hubrix hit us up with some of your macros and modifiers I feel with the changes to enhancement play and your ability to explain it to the average Joe's like me they will be invaluable assets. Even Simple things like /cast ancestral swiftness / cast hex can be used to explain its roll in pvp. I can't get it to not cast AS when I have a full Maelstrom stack so maybe you can help the do's and dont's of macro usage in enhance play.
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 11:47 AMPosted by Graxog
Which one is your main pvp spec?
The one without Conductivity.

10/07/2012 04:50 PMPosted by Sixxtysix
Hubrix hit us up with some of your macros and modifiers I feel with the changes to enhancement play and your ability to explain it to the average Joe's like me they will be invaluable assets. Even Simple things like /cast ancestral swiftness / cast hex can be used to explain its roll in pvp. I can't get it to not cast AS when I have a full Maelstrom stack so maybe you can help the do's and dont's of macro usage in enhance play.
Yeah I'll do a macro video sometime. But I'll say you don't want to macro AS/Hex together because sometime/day you might want to use Elemental Blast.

Also, posted another video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIctMqfUX80&feature=plcp
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
i requested a sticky. do you think enhance will be viable in rbgs? thats my biggest concern right now
Reply Quote
I think so. Enhancement Purge spam almost guarantees a kill target is going to die. You just have to convince a rbg group of that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
yeah i know convincing people will be a problem. I have 1 more quick question. dmg wise can enhance compete with warriors and frost dks in rbgs?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Enhance / BM hunter for 2s.

ALL THE WAY.
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
Sup Hubrix and other sham bros. I plan to watch some of your vids when I get back from work, looking forward to it! Been a while since I've seen enhance videos of old. Speaking of which I'll try put some of my own up. Playing enh/feral/disc on your bg at the moment having decent success. Planning to do the Tetris Trance makeup enh/lock/dru with the very players (mojar/gikoneko) that were the teammates of Zagine back in the day if you remember him. I'll let you know how it pans out.

Peace out
Love Tex
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
^ Oops totally posted on the wrong toon
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
10/10/2012 04:57 PMPosted by Whersthefire
enh/lock/dru

That'll be my first comp to try. Whats the name of this? I've heard it called "Reject Cleave" lol for obvious reasons. Let me know how it goes!
Reply Quote
Sup Hubrix and other sham bros. I plan to watch some of your vids when I get back from work, looking forward to it! Been a while since I've seen enhance videos of old. Speaking of which I'll try put some of my own up. Playing enh/feral/disc on your bg at the moment having decent success. Planning to do the Tetris Trance makeup enh/lock/dru with the very players (mojar/gikoneko) that were the teammates of Zagine back in the day if you remember him. I'll let you know how it pans out. Peace outLove Tex

Are you Zagine/Hexic? that guy is my hero. I still watch his videos from S2-4 to this day lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]