Rogues aren't great, but they aren't bad.

I'll agree that the current state isn't the most amazing we've ever been. However, we're not horribly underpowered like the bandwagon mindset seems to be. Yes, when I hit 90 I hit like a ping pong paddle, but now I'm at ilvl466 and things just aren't nearly as difficult as they used to be. I'm on top in almost every heroic dungeon.

Unfortunately, I haven't gotten the opportunity to check out raiding yet, but if these are any kind of indication on how things will be, then I still have a positive mindset on things to come.

People seem to forget that rogues scale very well with gear and this happens every expansion.

Adapt and you'll be fine even the darkest days of the rogue. Rogue4Life.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
I'll agree that the current state isn't the most amazing we've ever been. However, we're not horribly underpowered like the bandwagon mindset seems to be. Yes, when I hit 90 I hit like a ping pong paddle, but now I'm at ilvl466 and things just aren't nearly as difficult as they used to be. I'm on top in almost every heroic dungeon.

Unfortunately, I haven't gotten the opportunity to check out raiding yet, but if these are any kind of indication on how things will be, then I still have a positive mindset on things to come.

People seem to forget that rogues scale very well with gear and this happens every expansion.

Adapt and you'll be fine even the darkest days of the rogue. Rogue4Life.

As much as I hate the pointless threads complaining, I hate these kinds of threads just as much.

Why do you think it's fine for blizzard to be lazy as to balance a class through gear scaling? Do you think it's fair for us to actually wait?

Also you obviously haven't PvPed. We aren't fine, not terrible but in a serious need of tweaking.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
10/06/2012 03:24 PMPosted by Irrwisch
we would be somehow ok if other classes weren't so damn OP right now

So they will probably increase base resilience at 90...
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
10/06/2012 03:26 PMPosted by Redfang

Resilience will fix it!!!! =|
Reply Quote
10/06/2012 03:26 PMPosted by Redfang
we would be somehow ok if other classes weren't so damn OP right now

Cool. I can do even less damage outside of a 3 minute window.

Awesome.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
WoD
What's the deal with all the rogues that aren't ranked starting threads to tell all the rogues that are ranked that they don't know what they're talking about?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]