Transgender priests.

90 Goblin Priest
Spirit of Redemption is only in female form. Even the optional glyph only comes in female form.
As a male priest I believe there should be male versions.

Not that big of a deal, but that should be addressed sooner or later.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
lol
Reply Quote
74 Human Priest
Personally I found the Spirit Healer's appearance to be rather androgynous more than anything.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
10/06/2012 03:58 PMPosted by Loversdeath
Personally I found the Spirit Healer's appearance to be rather androgynous more than anything.
Reply Quote
If I have to suffer with turning into a male demon, you can suffer with turning into a feminine spirit.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
When I play my shaman and cast Ascendance, I become a big elemental guy. I no likey.

=(
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I don't mind the gender issue—though I think if it's going to be androgynous, it needs to be slightly more male, maybe by narrowing the hips. Mostly I just object to the fact that the spirit of redemption is always human.

Also, I'd like to take this opportunity to voice my opinion that Glyph of the Val'kyr should be called Glyph of Spirit of Damnation.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'd like to get the option of not having to have spirit of failure at all.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
I don't think when they designed those forms (double meaning) that they were going for an androgynous being.

I think they could implement this well if they made female versions for Ascendance and Demons too.Hopefully that would come along with other types character customization too.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
10/06/2012 03:58 PMPosted by Loversdeath

Yeah, try playing a gnome and convincing yourself that the Spirit looks remotely like your toon.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]