Commending Blizzard

90 Tauren Paladin
How is it messed up?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Well, I love this expansion. I like the scenery and the fact that questing is not linear. I like some pet battles and I like the oriental flavor.

I will have to run a couple of dungeons to see how I like that.

I think a lot of you tenured players are trolls that work for other video games, so I take what you say with a huge grain of salt.

You could start a new toon and lock experience at 60, if you wanted.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
10/06/2012 03:37 PMPosted by Löafclot
Not a troll, just someone who has been playing since you were in pajamas.

Really?

Because I'm likely older than you, son. Far more experienced in life, no less.

You can't provide specifics? Then you're marked as trolling.

Move along, no one cares what you have to say. Just shut up and quit.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
10/06/2012 03:41 PMPosted by Gargaronsis
mop is the worst xpac ever, and i thought nothin could be worse that cata...

Isn't even 90 yet

Still bought the expansion anyway.

Oh the logic here is just..
Reply Quote
Really?

Because I'm likely older than you, son. Far more experienced in life, no less.

You can't provide specifics? Then you're marked as trolling.

Move along, no one cares what you have to say. Just shut up and quit.

Lol its not about age, its about tenure experienced player, but if it makes you feel superior to compare ages then be my guest. Just means you will be dead before me... son, but that doesn't make you any knowledgeable, just wise, so but out grandpa.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Can't believe you can complain about this expac. I haven't had this much fun since WotLK!
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
10/06/2012 03:50 PMPosted by Löafclot
Who else agree's MoP sucks big dChr(105)ck?

You are an absolutely pathetic person.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
10/06/2012 03:50 PMPosted by Löafclot
Who else agree's MoP sucks big dChr(105)ck?

so fricken quit already you douche
Reply Quote
Aww, are the publics getting offended by my opinions. I guuess this is how the world get's when they can't handle rejection, hah, fail.
Edited by Löafclot on 10/6/2012 3:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
10/06/2012 03:32 PMPosted by Löafclot
I would just like to commend blizzard for ruining what used to be a beautiful game. Good job blizzard, ya fncked it all up.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Aww, are the publics getting offended?

How old are you?

Serious question. How old?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Aww, are the publics getting offended?

no the people who are enjoying this exp pack are getting offended by your lack of mental skills
Reply Quote
How old are you?

Why does age concern the topic, looking for a fight? Let's throw down, you believe your intelligence can withstand a psychological beating?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/06/2012 03:42 PMPosted by Löafclot
Ask any tenured wow player out there and they will always tell you vanilla wow was better than any system ever created through blizzard

Everyone used to think the earth was flat ... your point?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest

I will tell you though, prior to wotlk I enjoyed playing, now its not worth spending my money.

The whole game is messed up, why because you decided to listen to the public opinion and not your own. This is a result of failure you you let inexperienced professionals design your system. Ask any tenured wow player out there and they will always tell you vanilla wow was better than any system ever created through blizzard, but wtf does blizzard care as long as it puts money in their pocket right?

The talent system isn't messed up, its different. Sorry you don't like change. You must be an extremely boring person if you found the old talent trees more engaging (because a 2% increase in damage to one abiltiy is a fun old talent, right?)

The PvP system isn't messed up. They haven't done PvP balancing yet. Wait a month. The only thing messed up is the lack of an MMR reset, which is just a dumb change. But considering how many bad arena decisions there were in Cata, I'm pretty much used to it.

Mechanics are messed up? That's not even a thing.

What is messed up about the UI? The only thing significantly different is the spellbook. It's not perfect, but oh well.

The loot system is fine, if not better.

LFD is no different than Cataclysm.

Raids are much better, there are more bosses, more interesting bosses, and more difficult bosses. LFR is no different, other than the fact that there's no more ninja looting in it, which is a plus.
Edited by Holypenguin on 10/6/2012 4:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
How old are you?

Why does age concern the topic, looking for a fight? Let's throw down, you believe your intelligence can withstand a psychological beating?

I was curious, because you are acting like a child.

A child throwing a fit. Calling names.

If you are an adult, I would expect you to be smart enough to realize that not a single person at Blizzard will take you seriously with the way you are choosing to convey your thoughts.

If you are a child, it is at least mildly excusable. Children take a while to mature. If you are an adult, you should be ashamed of yourself.
Reply Quote
MVP
100 Night Elf Priest
If you can't explain your argument and fall back on calling the posters names instead - then you're indistinguishable from a troll.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
subjectivity is subjective. i enjoy this game just as much now as i did in 2005. i got severely burned out half way through the opening up of icecrown citadel, coupled with extreme morning sickness followed by a colicky baby i took a good 18 months off the game. it's still nice and fresh to me now after starting back up december 2011. maybe you should take a break from it?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]