Ret Global Cooldown

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I feel as though ret needs a lower global cooldown. Everything progresses slowly as a ret. When I'm being kited, I need to pop hand of freedom as a reaction, yet I can't when I need to, because of the GCD. The skill cap of paladins could be increased by far had blizzard made paladins have a lower GCD, and then we would have been able to focus on things such as mastery and crit again. Haste feels weird.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Haste doesn't actually increase any of our damage directly which is also disappointing and kind of awkward for a melee burst class.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/06/2012 06:00 PMPosted by Heritor
Haste doesn't actually increase any of our damage directly which is also disappointing and kind of awkward for a melee burst class.

More haste = more HoPo = more Templar's Verdicts = more burst = ????
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/06/2012 06:00 PMPosted by Heritor

Yes, that's the entire point of haste: you do things more often. We have another stat for increasing damage directly, it's called Strength. It's pretty good too.

If you want a lower GCD, get more haste. That is, again, the entire point of haste.
Edited by Ravicana on 10/7/2012 2:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/06/2012 06:36 PMPosted by Ravicana
the entire point of haste.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]